Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots back into 2nd seed

-JJ-

Its 21-0 at half time, Brady is playing lights out right now.

Looks like Gronkowski is nowhere close to fully healed, he is heavily favoring his good arm and is being very careful with his broken one... Its very weird to watch, they should just sit him for the rest of the game if its that bad, if he can't make contact with people using that arm, then he needs to stay off the field. Looks like they benched him after a couple of plays, but looks like he'll have the bye week to get even more rest.

Its 21-0 at half time, Brady is playing lights out right now.

Looks like Gronkowski is nowhere close to fully healed, he is heavily favoring his good arm and is being very careful with his broken one... Its very weird to watch, they should just sit him for the rest of the game if its that bad, if he can't make contact with people using that arm, then he needs to stay off the field. Looks like they benched him after a couple of plays, but looks like he'll have the bye week to get even more rest.

Like Simms says tho...you got to get acclamated with game time play coming back from an injury. And next stop is the playoffs.. I'm sure he wont play a lot. Espcecially with game in hand.

This is big because they're probably the only team in the AFC that could win at Denver....

..and now they get the Colts or Houston at home.....

....Shady Tom Brady has to be VERY conifdent

I see that. But abother scenario is if Houston wins and the Colts win.  Houston to NE and Colts to Denver.

Colts knock off Denver we take care of business,.,..AFCCG.Colts at NE. How funny would that be

Very funny....for ESPN..

But nobody wins in the mile high air...if they havent been there

hmm..since they moved from mile high stadium to the new one I wasn't thinking it wasn't mile high. Pretty stupid of me :) They didn't change the geography with it. Or did they? ;)