Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals are in

PrincetonTiger

Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1990. Not sure it happens this year but who knows. They certainly have played the best football lately over all the AFC North teams. Baltimore is doing well early on though but part of me wonders if the Giants are just that bad right now too.

Ray won't be back till the playoffs. Many Ravens fans think he is done and this is his last hurrah.

Overall I won't be stunned if the Bengals beat the Ravens next week too, tough game.

I'm praying we dont end up playing the Bengals in the 1st round

impossible as ravens win gives them the division & 4th seed , thus indy & cincy are seeded 5 & 6 respectably & neither can get to 4 , & belive that 5 & 6 seeding are set even if cincy wins out and colts lose

HOWEVER  the last 2 seeds dont play eachother & cincy & us are quranteed to be last 2 seeds 

Thie link below showws seeding and who we would play right now & its # 4 balt , 

Seed 4 plays 5, seed 3 plays 6

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

You should pray Denver don't play Cincy in the first round, I 100% think they would beat them. They would have the last time if it weren't for that kick off return.

Ifs and buts...here we go again. A team at home, coming off a bye week, gave the Broncos all it could handle and still the Broncos came out on top on the road in Cincinnati. The next time, it will be at Denver. Every game has its own dynamic. The Bengals' O-line, have you seen it recently? The Eagles' D-line manhandled them though the Eagles' O and ST gave the games away with one bone headed mistake after the other leading to short fields for the Bengals' O. Playoff teams do not give a team like the Bengals that many chances and you will find that out soon.

That is the same thing everyone said here prior to the Ravens road game for the Broncos. The Ravens will take down the Broncos, blah, blah, blah with each one having their own agenda to hate Peyton and/or the Broncos. Then, once the Ravens go down, the Ravens are a terrible team, Broncos still have not beaten a team they want them to beat. Again, just come to terms with the fact that the Broncos are a TEAM that is very good. Whether they are good enough to go all the way will be determined in the next month or so but they are a very good team.

The sad part is some anti-Peyton Colts fans would rather see the Patriots win than the Broncos, and that is gravy for Pats fans that visit here.