Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I think now is the time Mr. Fleener.

Dark Superman

It's week 14.. We are at home and he's coming off a second full week of practice. Last week he also caught his first ever touchdown pass as well. Today I'm hoping he can finally stretch the field against a bad secondary and show Colts fans why we selected him so high. I have high hopes for Fleener and I know he's very eager and hungry to make a impact.. This could be the week.. Hoping Luck can get the ball in his hands I think Coby can make some huge plays for us today to hopefully relive some of that old Stanford magic!

He was excellent last week, should've had 2 TDs, great block on partner, Allen's, big 1st qtr reception. I agree. Looking for an 6-7 catch, 85yd, 1TD performance. So friggin' excited over our two rookie TEs.

I agree. He is making strides week in and week out when he's healthy.. I love seeing him being a little more aggressive on the blocking aspect of the game. Fleener is a tall and very athletic guy with good speed to stretch the field. With the right coaching may very well end up being a defenses nightmare.. If he can get open and if the offense can buy enough time to allow him to get down the field than look out! Luck also threw a ball over his head against the Jets in the end zone.. Which he was wide open.. He could easily have 3 so far this year.

He was only targeted twice last week, both scoring opportunities. I know it was his first game back and he has to work himself back into game shape. Detroit targeted their TEs 13 times, we only went to ours 7 times. IMO ours are better.

I also know we have to leave our TEs in a lot to help block. Can't wait until Arians can start using them more.

He was only targeted twice last week, both scoring opportunities. I know it was his first game back and he has to work himself back into game shape. Detroit targeted their TEs 13 times, we only went to ours 7 times. IMO ours are better.

I also know we have to leave our TEs in a lot to help block. Can't wait until Arians can start using them more.

We can use them more when our Front 5 understand the point of playing oline is to protect your QB and make holes for your RB