Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict the score for the Colts/Patriots game.

MTC

Do not ever downplay your favorite team and pick against them. Regardless the odds stand firm and tall especially if that team is the team with the horseshoe on the helmet. Regardless who both teams played this year this is the Colts vs. Patriots. The Colts is the (1) team the Patriots know that do not back down from no team. Any team in the NFL regardless of talent could lose to the Colts no why? Because the Colts always come to win.

My picking the Colts against my better judgement will not make them play better, nor will it improve the chances of a victory. I can cheer for them and yell for them as hard as I possibly can, yet retain the ability to pick realistic score scenarios.

If we win turnover battle- Colts 27 Pats 24

If we lose TO battle, Pats 34 Colts 17

45-17 Patriots.

This is the most explosive and number 1 rated Offense in the NFL. The Quarterback is the best, the runningback is premiere, the other one is all-purpose, the wide receiver is one of the best and the tightend is definitely the best, and I like the Greg Salas move. Something has got to give. Plus the fact that Bill Belichick will give Andrew Luck coverages he probably will not be able to grasp quick enough.

Looks like you're the winner, B-MVP-M