Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Closet for Andys Season Long Prediction game-comments, questions, bragging rights

Coltman51

I goofed and got busy, forgot to do my picks. I had a horrid start (I blame the replacement refs :goodluck: ) and have been flailing to keep my head above water. I had a lot of fun picking with you guys this year (1 game from perfect during one week~I'll just hang my hat on that and forget the rest).

I nailed my coffin shut when I forgot to do my picks this week. I remembered at about 1:15 PM on Sunday.

With that said, I gracefully bow out. This should help in some small way with Andy keeping track of all the goings-on to have one less loser to deal with.

I'd like to close with...I hate you guys, I'm going home. cartman.gif

Awe don't go home mad friend. :peek: Just because Susie Q and Gramz was beating you like a rug. :funny::yahoo: jk

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I goofed and got busy, forgot to do my picks. I had a horrid start (I blame the replacement refs :goodluck: ) and have been flailing to keep my head above water. I had a lot of fun picking with you guys this year (1 game from perfect during one week~I'll just hang my hat on that and forget the rest).

I nailed my coffin shut when I forgot to do my picks this week. I remembered at about 1:15 PM on Sunday.

With that said, I gracefully bow out. This should help in some small way with Andy keeping track of all the goings-on to have one less loser to deal with.

Hate is such a strong word... Oh, and don't quit, just because you missed one week. Keep playing, Who knows you could very well get them all correct this week.... ;)

Ruksak!!!!

Please don't go... TRUST ME, with this new system, it's a lot easier for me to track stuff. You're not any trouble at all, and you're comical relief is a reason why I'm still doing this.

Please stay... one week won't kill ya, and if you get a perfect week, you'll get the best prize of all...

Stay,

Andy

Ruksak!!!!

Please don't go... TRUST ME, with this new system, it's a lot easier for me to track stuff. You're not any trouble at all, and you're comical relief is a reason why I'm still doing this.

Please stay... one week won't kill ya, and if you get a perfect week, you'll get the best prize of all...

Stay,

Andy

You got me....I'll stick it out. I'll go through and tally my W/L and make my picks early this week. I was waiting until Saturday to do them, figuring that I'd get all the injury news etc. After taking a second look at my record, I decided that perhaps I was over-thinking it.

Oh and....Did little 'ol Susie Q just talk trash? I am so proud of her right now ;)

What a bummer, sorry you forgot about us my friend. I had one of your weeks, 7-5 this week. Couldn't believe all the upsets? Take care.

You got me....I'll stick it out. I'll go through and tally my W/L and make my picks early this week. I was waiting until Saturday to do them, figuring that I'd get all the injury news etc. After taking a second look at my record, I decided that perhaps I was over-thinking it.

Oh and....Did little 'ol Susie Q just talk trash? I am so proud of her right now ;)

Hey ...... I learned trash talk from my best friend Ruk. :thmup::applause:

I'm glad that the St. Louis/SF game wasn't included in the totals on this board. I also do weekly picks through Yahoo sports, and they counted that game as a loss. Somehow that doesn't seem fair. :( It shouldn't have counted at all.

I do the yahoo pro football pick 'em and they have it listed as a push, with no win or loss for everyone..

Coltman...I knew you just had to say something like that back on the prediction forum :D ...The way my luck i going this week..I'll probably end up in last this week..with my second favorite college team upset (Oregon)..look like the start of a bad weekend for me...oh well..

We only differ on two of our picks so it will be close either way, you and Gandalf differ on 2 picks as well, he and I differ on 3 picks. The race is on.

Posted · Hidden by Coltssouth, November 19, 2012 - Another goodbye
Hidden by Coltssouth, November 19, 2012 - Another goodbye

It is all on you guys. I was warned because a certain individual with too much power didn't like something I posted... So they edited my comments which were later deleted altogether. This forum is no longer any fun. Good bye.

Not a bad week, looked like it was going to be a lot worse the beginning of a lot of game and 3 overtime games in the mix. 10-3 just doesn't cut it though, my friends rushed pass me and leaving me in the dust. Need to rally this coming week somehow and catch back up. Tried a couple long shots and bit me in the behind.

Not a bad week, looked like it was going to be a lot worse the beginning of a lot of game and 3 overtime games in the mix. 10-3 just doesn't cut it though, my friends rushed pass me and leaving me in the dust. Need to rally this coming week somehow and catch back up. Tried a couple long shots and bit me in the behind.

I would have had a "perfect" record this week IF the Jets hadn't decided to pick this week for a WIN.. :sigh:

I think several people were 12 -1 this week....

I would have had a "perfect" record this week IF the Jets hadn't decided to pick this week for a WIN.. :sigh:

I think several people were 12 -1 this week....

I was thinking the same thing. Any other time the Jets would have been the Jets and lost. :funny: Ruined my perfect week also. Oh Well :sigh:

The Jets caused all of us that were 12-1 this past week...The way the early games were going, I honestly thought this was going to be a bad week...but now..I'm all alone in first place...Its lonely here at the top...*sigh*...

Grats to everyone that was 12-1 this week...we almost broke Andy's pocketbook for having to get perfect pick prizes... :clap:

Anyone know if we're doing the Thanksgiving day games since there are 3 this week?...I noticed Andy said to do the results asap....Just curious..

This weeks games are going to be hard...lots of possible upsets, QB's out..injuries....etc...

Good luck to everyone!..(cep't for my friend Coltman..lol..he's still too close for comfort..j/k) :D :D

The Jets caused all of us that were 12-1 this past week...The way the early games were going, I honestly thought this was going to be a bad week...but now..I'm all alone in first place...Its lonely here at the top...*sigh*...

Grats to everyone that was 12-1 this week...we almost broke Andy's pocketbook for having to get perfect pick prizes... :clap:

Anyone know if we're doing the Thanksgiving day games since there are 3 this week?...I noticed Andy said to do the results asap....Just curious..

This weeks games are going to be hard...lots of possible upsets, QB's out..injuries....etc...

Good luck to everyone!..(cep't for my friend Coltman..lol..he's still too close for comfort..j/k) :D :D

I personally hope we skip the Thanksgiving Day Games. Everyone has too much to do before Turkey Day. :goodluck: I'm sure Andy will let us know soon. :thmsup: Sorry your lonely at the top but Congrats for being there. :thmup:

One more reason to dislike the Jets. If it weren't for them, several of us would have had a perfect week. Or maybe a reason to dislike St. Louis--could go either way. The Rams were suppose to win. This is the best I've done in my football picks. I guess I better enjoy it because next week will be difficult to choose.

Pretty annoying to get 76% of the games right and lose ground to EVERYONE. :panic:

I had no idea that Rothesberger wasn't playing. :sigh:

I had no idea that the Jets WERE playing. :wall:

OK, so I gambled on the Raiders beating the Saints and lost. Pretty ironic that the previous week I'd gambled on the Saints beating the Falcons and won. One might think that I would have learned something from that. :facepalm:

Pretty annoying to get 76% of the games right and lose ground to EVERYONE. :panic:

I had no idea that Rothesberger wasn't playing. :sigh:

I had no idea that the Jets WERE playing. :wall:

OK, so I gambled on the Raiders beating the Saints and lost. Pretty ironic that the previous week I'd gambled on the Saints beating the Falcons and won. One might think that I would have learned something from that. :facepalm:

you did better the week I made your picks, haha just sayin' ;)

you did better the week I made your picks, haha just sayin' ;)

Saying what? WHAT? :lol:

The problem is that I thought that I was doing well based on my place on the grand total list, until finally looking closely enough to realize that the VAST majority of the people behind me have missed weeks. :scratch: Whoops.

I've only played with point spreads in the past, and this seemed incredibly easy in comparison. Very deceptive because it's obviously easy to everybody else too. haha Funny how that works.

No Thanksgiving games this week guys. It would be too hectic and a lot of players would miss the picking deadline.

Plus, all the Americans (I think we have one or two canadians not including myself in the group) can now enjoy your meals without having to think "Who did I pick?" :P

Have already missed on 4 picks, week not going well. Slowly sliding down in the dark, putrid,Hades abyss.

Well I'm right there with you I have already missed 4 also and not looking too good for the rest of the games either. :scratch: Oh well maybe better next week. :goodluck:

STANDINGS (from last week):

STILL NOT TOO LATE TO POST YOUR RESULTS

Colts Fan 4 Life (103-44)

Coltman51(101-46)

Jvan1973 (100-47)

Shecolt (100-47)

Susie Q (98-49)

Gramz (97-50)

Andy (96-51)

BodaciousBryce (94-53)

Coltsouth (94-53)

MAC (94-53)