Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 10/17

sb41champs

Of the four...I would have to go number 19 Johnny Unitas since my dog and I are so old....school....18 is just as special or more!!!

I would really like to go as a Mayflower Moving Van.....if I keep eating Halloween candy I may be a wide series trailer.......or an OL instead of and LB..... :peek::burnout:

Of the four...I would have to go number 19 Johnny Unitas since my dog and I are so old....school....18 is just as special or more!!!

I would really like to go as a Mayflower Moving Van.....if I keep eating Halloween candy I may be a wide series trailer.......or an OL instead of and LB..... :peek::burnout:

Yup I'm eating my candy now!

Colts QB additions to the costumes

Jeff George: have to add a bag over your head..

Art Schlchter: Uniform number would be his prison number and have to wear handcuffs when trick-or-treating

Bert Jones: "ARM"ed with a laser

Peyton: Would have to wear an Einstein mask, because "relatively" speaking, no one is more cerebral.

Johnny U: would have to wear a Ben Franklin mask, cause he re-"invented" the passing game.

Luck: Would have to wear a Doogie Howser mask..for 2 reasons.

1..He'd have a clean-shaven baby face, and not that God-awful neck beard, and

2. He is the child prodigy, (ie.a genius that needs to grow more)

And for me personally, though he wasn't a QB, I'd wear a Siragusa jersey with a Fred Flintstone tie and bare feet...

but then..that's just me..

Colts QB additions to the costumes

Jeff George: have to add a bag over your head..

Art Schlchter: Uniform number would be his prison number and have to wear handcuffs when trick-or-treating

Bert Jones: "ARM"ed with a laser

Peyton: Would have to wear an Einstein mask, because "relatively" speaking, no one is more cerebral.

Johnny U: would have to wear a Ben Franklin mask, cause he re-"invented" the passing game.

Luck: Would have to wear a Doogie Howser mask..for 2 reasons.

1..He'd have a clean-shaven baby face, and not that God-awful neck beard, and

2. He is the child prodigy, (ie.a genius that needs to grow more)

And for me personally, though he wasn't a QB, I'd wear a Siragusa jersey with a Fred Flintstone tie and bare feet...

but then..that's just me..

That Fred Flintstone picture gave me the good laugh I needed this morning in cool crisp Indianapolis...27 hours and 50 minutes until :colts: Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!