Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mathis and Redding

TheJACKCOLT

Mathis and Redding being out at the same time is huge for this defense. Mathis is the inspirational leader and Redding is the emotional leader. without these two there will be a "huge" drop off for this defense. They are the fire in this defense, the guys that raise the level of play of all the other guys, we still have Betha but, he has not been playing at his normal level. I hate to be the doom and gloom guy but, with Mathis and Redding out this defense has no heart, even more tham Freeny, this is the two players this defense has to have, without them I just can't see this defense playing at a high level, so I feel we are going to have to have a big game out of the offense this week if we hope to beat the Browns and their 1-5 but, I believe that is how important Mathis and Redding are to this defense. Lets hope we can establish some form of a running game (Carter) and Luck has his best game of the year. Hopefully we can get Mathis and Redding back next week.

Mathis and Redding being out at the same time is huge for this defense. Mathis is the inspirational leader and Redding is the emotional leader. without these two there will be a "huge" drop off for this defense. They are the fire in this defense, the guys that raise the level of play of all the other guys, we still have Betha but, he has not been playing at his normal level. I hate to be the doom and gloom guy but, with Mathis and Redding out this defense has no heart, even more tham Freeny, this is the two players this defense has to have, without them I just can't see this defense playing at a high level, so I feel we are going to have to have a big game out of the offense this week if we hope to beat the Browns and their 1-5 but, I believe that is how important Mathis and Redding are to this defense. Lets hope we can establish some form of a running game (Carter) and Luck has his best game of the year. Hopefully we can get Mathis and Redding back next week.

Wait what is the difference?