Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gameday experience

PrincetonTiger

Living in Virginia only one and since it was my first ever time seeing my favorite team in person it also qualifies as my best experience. It was a 2010 home game against the Jaguars. We needed a win to keep our playoff hopes alive and in typical Colts fashion we delivered. Little did I know at the time, this was to be one of Manning's last home games and I am glad that I was able to make the trip to see him play when I did.

One thing though is that the crowd in Indy is very wine and cheese. Too quiet for my tastes. I understand when we are on offense but on defense they need to get LOUDER particularly on 3rd down. Stand on your feet and make some NOISE! Said with love. :blueshoe:

Living in Virginia only one and since it was my first ever time seeing my favorite team in person it also qualifies as my best experience. It was a 2010 home game against the Jaguars. We needed a win to keep our playoff hopes alive and in typical Colts fashion we delivered. Little did I know at the time, this was to be one of Manning's last home games and I am glad that I was able to make the trip to see him play when I did.

One thing though is that the crowd in Indy is very wine and cheese. Too quiet for my tastes. I understand when we are on offense but on defense they need to get LOUDER particularly on 3rd down. Stand on your feet and make some NOISE! Said with love. :blueshoe:

You obviously we're not at the packers game this year

Been to several and last week against GB was probably the best for a cpl reasons. 1. The tribute to Jeff Saturday was awesome to watch and to hear the place erupt like that for him was great. 2. I have never been to a Colts game where there were so many fans from the visiting team there. It was literally a 50/50 split. The Pack fans strolled in, acted like they owned the place, and then got a long ride home for their troubles....AWESOME!!!! 3. Winning that game for Coach Pagano was such a wonderful feeling and such a huge win for this very young team. Just all around great time to be in LOS.

I have been a season ticket holder since 2007. I always have to rank the win over the Pats in '09 as a great game. After last week, however, will need to revise that. I was not there for the '06 AFC Championship game and always wondered as I watched the news that night what all the fans spilling out of the RCA Dome were feeling. Now I know and it is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I've hardly stopped smiling since :clap:

Have been to every home game from the 2004 to present. Have had fun at all of them. The 2006 championship game vs Patriot, the Championship game vs Jets, and the cameback vs Packers last weekend all rank right up there as best bang for your buck gameday experience. I drive 3 1/2 hours in each direction for all Colts games, its been very rare I regretted making the drive.