Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I hate Badger RB's when it comes to the pros because the best ones are already run into the ground by the time they get here.

Wisconsin is a running team that's had a long-standing allergy to good QB play and doesn't use much of a time share. So, their feature backs wind up with a million carries. Ball is no different. I wouldn't take him in the 6th and I'd be surprised if he does anything noteworthy in the NFL.

I hate Badger RB's when it comes to the pros because the best ones are already run into the ground by the time they get here.

Wisconsin is a running team that's had a long-standing allergy to good QB play and doesn't use much of a time share. So, their feature backs wind up with a million carries. Ball is no different. I wouldn't take him in the 6th and I'd be surprised if he does anything noteworthy in the NFL.

see Ron Dayne

It didn't help that Dayne was stuck behind Barber the first 5 years of his career for the most part only starting 14 of 78 games , Dont remember who it was in Denver and Houston after that, Mike Anderson? Tatum Bell in Denver? Those Backs fit the Zone Run scheme Shanahan runs

Here's another guy I like named Zach Stacy. After doing some research on him. Very nice balance, speed, and decent size.

Really good highlight tape. Played in the SEC so faced good competition.

I know the Colts have paid attention more than likely because they drafted Fugger out of Vanderbilt so I know they saw this guy.

Here's another guy I like named Zach Stacy. After doing some research on him. Very nice balance, speed, and decent size.

Really good highlight tape. Played in the SEC so faced good competition.

I know the Colts have paid attention more than likely because they drafted Fugger out of Vanderbilt so I know they saw this guy.

very impressive, has break away speed and agile, very good balance, change of direction speed is great, I like his vision, only thing is there was some embarrassingly bad tackling on some of those plays

very impressive, has break away speed and agile, very good balance, change of direction speed is great, I like his vision, only thing is there was some embarrassingly bad tackling on some of those plays

I agree there was quite a bit of space on some of those runs in addition to bad tackling. But when I see him making nice gains against Georgia, and Tennesee along with a couple other teams, it made me more interested. He's a senior this year I beiieve. To me he has some flashes of Ladainian Tomlinson in some ways. He weighs about 208 so I think you could easily bulk him up to 212-215 range if you needed to without sacrificing speed.

I think he would make a good tandem with Donald Brown. Add in another power back(possibly ballard i suppose) and I think we would have something.

I see a lot you could do with him in Arians offense.