Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We need more talent, but

jemack

I think we've got more raw talent than people give us credit for.

We're not where we need to be yet, but I think we'll see a lot of internal improvement with our squad once we get more experience.

Can't wait to see what chapman brings!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This isn't meant towards you in particular, but I'm just getting sick of that excuse every time Ballard doesn't sign someone. It's a way to take all the blame off the GM for not getting any FA to sign here without anyone being able to prove otherwise unless there's a report on twitter that confirms it.    @richard pallo said we were more connected to Diggs, and I remember hearing that, but I'm starting to get a little nervous about the secondary. There has to be a follow up move to the draft. I realize besides the 1st round Ballard got caught on the wrong side of some CB runs, but if we decided to go away from the secondary and strengthen other positions, then we have to use FA to grab a veteran for the short term.    This post may age poorly in a few days, but right now, the secondary is a clear weakness that needs to be addressed, and although I trust Ballard in the draft, I don't trust him in FA, especially from what he said in the pre-draft conference where he likes the secondary. He may truly believe he doesn't need a veteran to strengthen that group of young players.
    • We weren’t even sure Indy is trying to sign him. For all we know, Simmons has never even been contacted. 
    • We do have the cap space to sign someone.   But maybe Simmons doesn’t to sign with Indy?    Maybe he’d like to join a team that might make a deeper run in the playoffs than the Colts.   And the Eagles are better.       
    • I get it. You’re not a fan. Some of us wanted to see what he had to offer the team when the Colts had bigger questions at QB. Others didn’t like how many of us wanted to see what he had. I’m willing to drop it and let this thread fall into oblivion if you are. I’m entitled to my opinion whether you like that opinion or not. And you are to yours. Ultimately, I’d take AR at his current status over any of them.    Chad Kelly isn’t right in the head, which is why he’s not in the league. Ultimately I don’t have the energy or desire to try and change anyone else’s opinion on his talent/skills.    so if you’d be so gracious, I’d like to drop it and continue talking about where the Colts are now in other threads. Happy Mother’s Day, and Go Colts! 
    • https://www.colts.com/video/kedon-slovis-rookie-minicamp-media-availability-may-11   https://www.colts.com/video/tanor-bortolini-rookie-minicamp-media-availability-may-11   https://www.colts.com/video/matt-goncalves-rookie-minicamp-media-availability-may-11     Slovis, Bortolini and Goncalves media availabilities.
  • Members

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 865

• ClaytonColt

ClaytonColt 427

• stitches

stitches 19,853

• jshipp23

jshipp23 454

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,364

• KB