Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Positive thread

Nobody

So, folks. The banged up Colts without their dear leader in Pagano take the field Sunday on the road vs. their tough division rivals, the Tennessee Titans.

Is it over before it even begins? NO. :nono2:

Send positive thoughts and good karma and well wishes towards our beloved boys. They need us. :cloud9:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this match up. I mean it's not like going to New England or something where it would be a clear mismatch. This is a team that is beatable if we show up and play well and don't make mistakes.

Keep in mind we snapped our 14 game losing streak last year (going back to the Jets playoff game the year before) against the Titans so why not snap our 10 road game losing streak against them as well?

So, folks. The banged up Colts without their dear leader in Pagano take the field Sunday vs. the tougher then anticipated surging Miami Dolphins.

Send positive thoughts and good karma and well wishes towards our beloved boys. They need us. :cloud9:

So, folks. The banged up Colts without their dear leader in Pagano take the field Thursday vs. a very tough scrappy division rival in the Jacksonville Jaguars.

• 2 weeks later...

So, folks. The banged up Colts without their dear leader in Pagano take the field Sunday on the road vs. the offensively potent New England Patriots led by Tom Brady.

So, folks. The banged up Colts without their dear leader in Pagano take the field Sunday on the road vs. the offensively potent New England Patriots led by Tom Brady.

Thanks for all the positive vibes, Jules.

I gotta say I am so overwhelmingly proud of this team, and so excited to see what heights this team can reach, not just a year or 2 down the road, but NOW!

I really hope they show an entirely higher level of grit and cohesion this next Sunday and put some scare into all their opponents down the stretch.