Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano expects reitz and angerer to be ready after the bye week

needanoline63

I originally didn't like that we had the early bye week, but it seems to be working out quite well.

It does seem to be fortuitous. Now, I obviously don't expect to beat the Packers, BUT, the fact is that we get them at home, after a bye, just as key players get healthy. Gives us a better chance than if they'd appeared anywhere else on our schedule.

i doubt if Collie plays, if Saltale comes back this quick that will not be good from a re-injury perspective. I also believe Angerer should NOT play in the Green Bay game nor should REITZ because we need to have guys at 100 percent and not risk injury. It really ticks me off when guys get rushed back. Didn't Angerer BREAK his foot???? That's my understanding, DONT RUSH HIM BACK.

i doubt if Collie plays, if Saltale comes back this quick that will not be good from a re-injury perspective. I also believe Angerer should NOT play in the Green Bay game nor should REITZ because we need to have guys at 100 percent and not risk injury. It really ticks me off when guys get rushed back. Didn't Angerer BREAK his foot???? That's my understanding, DONT RUSH HIM BACK.

:HFire:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Topics

• Bo Jackson is the greatest athlete of all-time, if anyone thinks otherwise, I want what they are drinking . He was a great NFL football player/RB, good Pro baseball player. Could bench press 450 pounds down to chest and up once and run a 40 in 4.1.
    • He is and he is overrated. He is a great player but I could even argue his teammate Brown is better. Let me say this, I know I come off as a Tatum hater, I really am not. He just never performs in the playoffs like a #1 option. Brown won the MVP for example. Take Brown off that team and the Mavs would have definitely beat them then. Tatum is on a loaded team, they have Brown, Porzingis, White, Holiday, and Horford.    Off the top of my head, players that are better than Tatum are: Joker, Luka, Giannis, Embiid, Edwards, SGA, and even Brown - so he isn't top 7. I would even take Brunson and Haliburton over him - they have more responsibility playing PG and are young as well. I have Tatum top 10 - he is slightly better than Butler and Mitchell, Tatum is great but shaky at times, he cracks my top 10 because LeBron, Curry, and Durant are old and Leonard is always injured. Without Haliburton, the Pacers would be a .500 team. Without Brunson so would the Knicks. Without Tatum, Boston would still win 55 games with Brown/Porzingis/Holiday/White/Horford, they could have won around 70 this past season but quit playing the last 2 weeks.
    • Fever are now in 7th, 8 teams make the playoffs. I think they will get in. Clark is great already, I figured she would be. Screw her critics! 
    • The whole division stinks except for the Brewers and Cards. Cubs have played like doo doo and are only 1 game out of 3rd place  .
    • This is another reason why we should enjoy our time here and not bicker with friends and family. A life can be gone in a split-second no matter how big and strong anyone is. This is truly sad, and the kid had everything. RIP.   Word of advice, if you are going to drink alcohol, that is fine but DONT DRIVE!
  • Members