Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pagano expects reitz and angerer to be ready after the bye week

needanoline63

I originally didn't like that we had the early bye week, but it seems to be working out quite well.

It does seem to be fortuitous. Now, I obviously don't expect to beat the Packers, BUT, the fact is that we get them at home, after a bye, just as key players get healthy. Gives us a better chance than if they'd appeared anywhere else on our schedule.

i doubt if Collie plays, if Saltale comes back this quick that will not be good from a re-injury perspective. I also believe Angerer should NOT play in the Green Bay game nor should REITZ because we need to have guys at 100 percent and not risk injury. It really ticks me off when guys get rushed back. Didn't Angerer BREAK his foot???? That's my understanding, DONT RUSH HIM BACK.

i doubt if Collie plays, if Saltale comes back this quick that will not be good from a re-injury perspective. I also believe Angerer should NOT play in the Green Bay game nor should REITZ because we need to have guys at 100 percent and not risk injury. It really ticks me off when guys get rushed back. Didn't Angerer BREAK his foot???? That's my understanding, DONT RUSH HIM BACK.

:HFire: