Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

could use an opinion or two

coltnorth

i dont trust sanchez vs the steelers and i dont have any confidence starting anyone from the colts but wayne. jeffery might be good option since must of the attention will go to marshall and forte but theres a lot of touches going around and jeffery is on the bottom of that list. guess that leaves you with olgetree

doug martin vs nyg

or

deymarius thomas vs falcons

try to finanlize this weeks roster and can't make a decision. I need to fill my 3rd wr slot and my wr/te/rb slot and these are my guys to choose from: Alshon Jefferey, Stephen Hill, Coby Fleener, and Oggletree. I'm leaning towards Alshon and Coby but would invite some thoughts

It will come down to Ogletree and Alshon Jeffrey.

Ogletree definitely because of the success of Laurent Robinson last year and Jason Witten might still be banged up. Tony Romo loves the slot wideout and despite Dez Bryant and Miles Austin on the roster, Laurent Robinson got a lot of looks and touches last year plus the big fat contract because of that. :)

Alshon Jeffrey, because of the double teams Brandon Marshall was faced with and the 49ers picked on the CB opposite Charles Woodson (who will be covering Brandon Marshall) all day long.

Play Ogletree and Alshon Jeffrey.

Coby Fleener will not be a huge factor because the Tampa 2 that the Vikes play does not normally let TEs to go off.

i dont trust sanchez vs the steelers and i dont have any confidence starting anyone from the colts but wayne. jeffery might be good option since must of the attention will go to marshall and forte but theres a lot of touches going around and jeffery is on the bottom of that list. guess that leaves you with olgetree

doug martin vs nyg

or

deymarius thomas vs falcons

Asante Samuel looked good. Brent Grimes out for the season. After the big play from Demaryius Thomas, I expect Samuel on him. I expect Eric Decker to have a good game. NY Giants and DeMarco Murray, we saw what happened.

Doug Martin all the way, if you ask me. :)

Asante Samuel looked good. Brent Grimes out for the season. After the big play from Demaryius Thomas, I expect Samuel on him. I expect Eric Decker to have a good game. NY Giants and DeMarco Murray, we saw what happened.

Doug Martin all the way, if you ask me. :)

murray was wrapped up pretty good its only because of that one busted play where he was caught in the back but got out of it.

i just picked up randell cobb off the wire and if jennings doesnt play im starting him

try to finanlize this weeks roster and can't make a decision. I need to fill my 3rd wr slot and my wr/te/rb slot and these are my guys to choose from: Alshon Jefferey, Stephen Hill, Coby Fleener, and Oggletree. I'm leaning towards Alshon and Coby but would invite some thoughts
I've had Coby on my bench as he hasn't really produced for me. Jefferey in wk 1 did good for me. Wk 2 not good but the bears play the Rams so I'll say Jeffery should get about 8-10 pts

• 2 weeks later...

pick two

wayne vs packers

floyd vs saints

trent richardson vs giants

mendenhall vs eagles

Definitely Wayne. He's having his best year ever so far. I doubt that will change this Sunday.

From there you are basically dead in the water. Floyd has done noting worthy of note this season, and the Saints are going to eventually show up in a big way. Richardson has been alright, but the Giants are going to be looking to bounce back from the loss to the Eagles, and the Browns just won't be able to hang. Mendenhall is in his first game back from a major injury running behind a line who hasn't proven it can make big gains on the ground.

Definitely Wayne. He's having his best year ever so far. I doubt that will change this Sunday.

From there you are basically dead in the water. Floyd has done noting worthy of note this season, and the Saints are going to eventually show up in a big way. Richardson has been alright, but the Giants are going to be looking to bounce back from the loss to the Eagles, and the Browns just won't be able to hang. Mendenhall is in his first game back from a major injury running behind a line who hasn't proven it can make big gains on the ground.

well for now im going with wayne and richardson. giants have been ran on and hes a better option then floyd and mendenhall

ok tough one this week pick one of each

wayne vs jets

richardson vs bengals

and

texans d vs packers

vikings d vs redskins

Leaning Wayne Vs. Jets. Wait to see how well they handle Andre Johnson tonight before making the final decision. Richardson Vs. The Bengals doesn't sound awful, but Luck to Wayne is pretty reliable right now.

The Texans D is good, but this weeks game Vs. Houston could, and probably should become a "must win" for the Packers. If bob griffin doesn't play, and I doubt he will, I think the Vikings going up against the Skins would be the safer option. If griffin does play, it's a hard choice, the rushing yardage he can put up skews a defense's score...

Look at the waiver wire... seriously..

Luck is looking to Allen a bit lately. plenty of decent WR's on the wire every year, just gotta peg the injury and match up situation.

Leaning Wayne Vs. Jets. Wait to see how well they handle Andre Johnson tonight before making the final decision. Richardson Vs. The Bengals doesn't sound awful, but Luck to Wayne is pretty reliable right now.

The Texans D is good, but this weeks game Vs. Houston could, and probably should become a "must win" for the Packers. If bob griffin doesn't play, and I doubt he will, I think the Vikings going up against the Skins would be the safer option. If griffin does play, it's a hard choice, the rushing yardage he can put up skews a defense's score...

thanks I will be keeping a close eye on that game. my thinking on my defense while yes it is the packers, rodgers has been sacked a lot though. i think its gonna come down to whether or not rg3 plays

after that im leaning more towards richardson. he had 25 points last time he played the bengals and if crow can shut down andre, I cant see reggie doing any better, not to mention andrew might have a tough time against a ryan defense

• 2 weeks later...

What's the weather looking like for Sunday? If it's gonna be an ugly, rainy day Martin might be a better bet over Wayne.

And I'd go Vikings D hands down.

kinda contradicting yourself. I cant play both martin and the vikings d. they play the bucs

kinda contradicting yourself. I cant play both martin and the vikings d. they play the bucs

If it's raining and the wind is blowing in Tennessee, Martin is the better choice. Martin SHOULD score at least once. Maybe twice, because I think the Vikings will hassle freeman and the Buc's passing game so the load is going to shift to the running game. Martin may be the safer choice with the way Wayne's production has dropped in the last two weeks, in perfect conditions, might I add.

If it's raining and the wind is blowing in Tennessee, Martin is the better choice. Martin SHOULD score at least once. Maybe twice, because I think the Vikings will hassle freeman and the Buc's passing game so the load is going to shift to the running game. Martin may be the safer choice with the way Wayne's production has dropped in the last two weeks, in perfect conditions, might I add.

i think that has more to do with playing top corners like crow and haden. titans dont have a shutdown corner.