Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colt's Special Edition Gatorade

Grantis2911

I saw on the Colt's facebook page the other day that Gatorade would be having some Colts specialized bottles released. Does anyone have any more information on this? Also, since I'm guessing they will only be available in the Indy area, I was wondering if I could pay anyone to get me some and ship them to me. :)

I saw on the Colt's facebook page the other day that Gatorade would be having some Colts specialized bottles released. Does anyone have any more information on this? Also, since I'm guessing they will only be available in the Indy area, I was wondering if I could pay anyone to get me some and ship them to me. :)

They sell the Jets and Giants special Gatorade here in Houston so I'm sure they will be coming to a city near you

They sell the Jets and Giants special Gatorade here in Houston so I'm sure they will be coming to a city near you

First I have heard about it, but if true, id love to have 1 if any of guys find out where these are sold would it be possible if i could buy one off you just in case they dont sell it where i am at

Well I was getting a bit POd because I saw commercials for other teams but no for Indy. Wonder if it's grape. Grape is my favorite. That or strawberry watermelon.

*Mocking* Grape is my Favorite. Collie use to be your Favorite too, then you changed to Griff. Are you gonna change Gatorade too? :lol:

If it's anything like what they had at the Super Bowl it's just the normal Gatorade with the team's logos put on the bottles. During the Super Bowl I had Jets, Giants, Pats, and Saints Gatorade.

I think the jets had a new flavor I think it was called Tropical blend(don't quote me on that) but it was disgusting lol