Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I'm not giving him a pass on the injury front. He played through it in game 6 last week, then had an additional 3-4 days off after that. He was even getting treatment during game 6 while off the court. Didn't see that last night.?(He might of been, I just didn't see it) Unfortunately for me, it just seems to be a pattern. A pattern of inconsistency and disappearing on the floor in crucial moments/games. Got a lot of work to do
  3. I will still watch but not happy with the REFS at all. I expected it so I shouldn't be surprised. How about Minny up 2-0 on Denver. They won both games in Denver!
  4. Today
  5. One stat I need to find for Pierce is how long it was taking him to get open. Because he could be getting open. From what I see he is. But how long is it taking for him to get open. Because if it takes him 3-5 seconds to get open, he’s not going to get the ball, even with AR. if it isn’t a scramble drill or planned rollout, most qbs after 3-5 seconds are looking for their second or third read. I think him having AR will be good for him. But will it be good enough to make him WR2? That I don’t know. My eyes tell me he doesn’t have the burner speed to be a consistent deep threat, unless something else on the field is helping him. I said in another thread, I can see AP being utilized in the red zone and running plays. But I honestly think AD is our WR2. He can just do more without needing a QB. ADs highlights have a lot of underthrown balls that would’ve been TDs.
  6. I saw it it’s really cool I hope he’s dominate and stays with the Colts his whole career.
  7. I’m a huge Cubs fans and I even go back much further than that.
  8. Yeah, everybody always wants to change things leave well enough alone.
  9. His only tattoo is his left arm fully colored from shoulder to wrist. Saw him on Hey Rookie shirtless. He has a great attitude fully respecting others. His parents did a nice job of raising him. Total winner.
  10. Pierce’s stats are not good. Sixty-three targets last season. Even if a QB is bad, they generally will at least throw it in the direction of someone getting open (targets are earned). Was at 3 or less targets in nine games. His yards per catch just doesn’t do much for me. Did Minshew not connect on explosive plays. Absolutely. So Pierce could’ve had a better year with Richardson for sure, but don’t think that changes that Pierce is more a 4th or 5th pass catcher than a 1-3. Hope im wrong! Would loved all the Colts pass catchers to be awesome. Pittman is real good, Downs showed more than Pierce has. AD has the potential to surpass all of he hits his ceiling. His floor is low though so definitely has bust in the range of outcomes
  11. I actually love this idea. Play it loud. And play in twice in a row. Once to remind AR to slide, and the second to remind AD about how the first round of the draft went for him. Double motivation. And I really want to see AD playing with a chip on his shoulder this season. All out, every snap!
  12. Damn AR looks even bigger. Crazy
  13. Some things never change. I tried to get back to watching, then learned tonight how the REFS still operate.
  14. That game was 0.000000000000000001% choked and 99.9999999999999999% robbed by zebras.
  15. Whatever this back injury is, it’s clearly bothering him. But why in the hell was he even in the game just out there taking up space late like that? It’s not like McConnell is a liability out there, carlisle just doing more silly carlisle % by throwing Haliburton out there to play decoy while the hot hand gets extinguished on the bench. 😑
  16. That was the worse REF'd game I have watched in a long time. They made sure the Knicks were going to win. We played better and clearly have the better team. You can't breathe on Brunson without it being a foul and that nonsense call on Myles at the end was so bad that it disgusts me to be an NBA fan.
  17. Well that was a waste of time. No fun watching the Pacers play like the Reggie Miller choke sign against the Knicks.
  18. Haliburton has 0 shot attempts and 3 turnovers in the 4th quarter. Scored the 9th most points out of our 9 players that played tonight..... He needs to get his stuff together. Refs weren't too friendly, but this is on Haliburton, continuing bouts of disappearing.
  19. What about AP says great upside? I think you know the answer. For all his flaws Pierce averages 15.0 yards per catch. That’s a very good number and you know it. Im not saying Pierce will be WR2. Mitchell and Downs will quickly pass him. But it does say upside or room for improvement, however you want to put it. Note: For comparison, Pittman averages 10.9 ypc in his career. Pierce is 15.3. His first year 14.5 and his second year 16.1. That’s a nice improvement.
  20. Hey, if Hali is hurt, and it’s clear as * day he is, out TJ in. For #‘s sake what is carlisle doing?
  21. Yeah, was waiting for you to turn this thread until MVP discussion ...
  22. If pierce improves and Mitchell is the real deal we would have 4 dogs at wr.
  1. Load more activity