Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

josh morgan

CR91

He's as fast as Michael Vick but he can make all the throws that Peyton Manning can make, and he can make all the reads Tom Brady can make. He's got the whole package.

- Josh Morgan, sings the praises of his new Redskins QB, Robert Griffin III

i think josh has been taking something really strong if he thinks RG3 is all that.

this isn't new by any means most team mates have nothing but good things to say about rooks for the most part. he's entitled to hold him in the highest regard. I remember when David Carr came into the league...he was suppose to be the next big thing everyone talked about how mobile he was and how strong his arm was. Lets just see how it shakes it out for all the Rookies

He's as fast as Michael Vick but he can make all the throws that Peyton Manning can make, and he can make all the reads Tom Brady can make. He's got the whole package.

- Josh Morgan, sings the praises of his new Redskins QB, Robert Griffin III

0ap1000000058172.jpg

i think josh has been taking something really strong if he thinks RG3 is all that.

Well, thats great that his teammate would say such nice things about him. To bad RG3 has yet to prove that he can do any of those things yet(in the NFL). If RG3 lives up to even 5% of the ridiculous hype he has received since being drafted then he'll have a good career, but he has a lot to live up to and only time will tell if he's truly capable.

If RG3 lives up to even 5% of the ridiculous hype he has received since being drafted then he'll have a good career, but he has a lot to live up to and only time will tell if he's truly capable.

heh....5% won't be worth what was given up to get him. He'd better get at least 50% of the hype. :)