Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Preseason Schedule (TV Coverage)

TKnight24

I know Preseason games are meaningless until the 3rd dress rehearsal game when the vets get the most action. 

Man, I hope INDY can beat the Cowboys though. I always feel better when Jerry Jones's squad gets beaten down even when the game means absolutely nothing in the standings overall. 

It's gonna be weird with no Pat McAfee around anymore in uniform. He was naturally funny in any darn setting & clutch as hades too. 

On 6/12/2017 at 3:11 PM, indyagent17 said:

I get Lexington's stations but I can drive 40 miles to my dad house and he gets Louisville stations and they cover the colts I just dont know if they will cover the preseason games 

Is getting a direct TV an option?

6 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

we have dish and its a package with our internet which is only 1mb since we live by the lake and far from town. That makes streaming very iffy

That would suck for me since I'm a cord cutter of sorts. I have a 50mb connection ($50 a month) and can have enough bandwidth for streaming two 4K movies at the same time. All of my media is streamed via Sling TV, Youtube, Amazon Prime, Kodi, all using a Chromecast. I'm pretty happy with it.

Oh well, I guess you make do with what you have.