Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill O'Brien On Mike & Mike 5/03/17

King Colt

Since it's been 12 hours and I'm the first to respond....I'd likely say no one cares lol! I'm sure it will be all centered around Watson and the team taking the next step but I don't think just with JJ coming back that team is automatically going to be as good on defense. They lost some key guys in the secondary, we took a valuable lb for them and Hopkins is a year older and Fuller was not impressive at all...and I think they still have  OL issues. The AFC South is up for grabs for sure.

18 hours ago, dgambill said:

Since it's been 12 hours and I'm the first to respond....I'd likely say no one cares lol! I'm sure it will be all centered around Watson and the team taking the next step but I don't think just with JJ coming back that team is automatically going to be as good on defense. They lost some key guys in the secondary, we took a valuable lb for them and Hopkins is a year older and Fuller was not impressive at all...and I think they still have  OL issues. The AFC South is up for grabs for sure.

If you don't know your enemy and what he is thinking you will get your head handed to you on a platter

22 hours ago, King Colt said:

If you don't know your enemy and what he is thinking you will get your head handed to you on a platter

And how does my knowing the Texans improve the Colts chances one bit. Trust me I yell at the tv all game long and in the stands and the Colts NEVER listened to me....EVER!! I'd be screaming Dorsett is WIIIIDEEE open....or have the TE chip the Edge rusher...or run a freakin screen!!! It definitely didn't help on the 4th down fake punt against the Patriots in which I was screaming you *s...don't mess around with this...and then they still hiked the ball. My knowledge or in this case lack of care for Bill Obrien *icking around about his up coming qb controversy with Watson and Savage I really don't think will have any relevance on how the Colts fair this next season.

In all seriousness I listen to the Titans network down here on the radio and I follow all the other teams very closely but I doubt there was any relevance to his interview other than why did he move up...what told him Watson was the right guy for the team...and who will start next year.

16 hours ago, dgambill said:

And how does my knowing the Texans improve the Colts chances one bit. Trust me I yell at the tv all game long and in the stands and the Colts NEVER listened to me....EVER!! I'd be screaming Dorsett is WIIIIDEEE open....or have the TE chip the Edge rusher...or run a freakin screen!!! It definitely didn't help on the 4th down fake punt against the Patriots in which I was screaming you *s...don't mess around with this...and then they still hiked the ball. My knowledge or in this case lack of care for Bill Obrien *icking around about his up coming qb controversy with Watson and Savage I really don't think will have any relevance on how the Colts fair this next season.

In all seriousness I listen to the Titans network down here on the radio and I follow all the other teams very closely but I doubt there was any relevance to his interview other than why did he move up...what told him Watson was the right guy for the team...and who will start next year.

OK, I get it, you know more what is relevant in the world of sports media than those professionals that schedule events for the media. What was your occupation again?

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, King Colt said:

Just out of curiosity what difference does it make for you or me to know what the enemy is thinking?

We are not Pagano, the DC or the OC of the Colts.

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just out of curiosity what difference does it make for you or me to know what the enemy is thinking?

Hey we are just as important as any colts player/coach! JUST AS IMPORTANT! 

23 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

It matters a great deal to Las Vegas

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

incredible

If you want to dwell or pay attention to what might be said or wasn't said on Mike and Mike by O'Brian  that is your prerogative.

Just because IMO what is said by O'Brian in the media is pretty much all coach or GM speak just like any other coach including Pagano or Ballard. What was said on Mike and Mike does not effect Vegas one bit. They look at the team and make their own judgments on the talent level.

If you want to continue your argumentative nature please find someone else to play your games.