Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2 yds away!!

GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE

3 hours ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

From this being a totally  different game!!.. not to mention ty dropping a65 yd yd pass .... I also will give tolzien credit he played a great game considering.. 

Yeah in the end it was pretty ugly, nothing swung their way.  If it did the complexion of the game could've been completely different.  I also think the game would've been completely different with Luck as Scott was thrown to the wolves with a makeshift OL.

I originally said that the only way the colts were going to win last nights game was by a running game. Did gore have any positive yardage for the night? 

And for the 15th straight year we can't get 1 damn yard within 4 tries. 8 tries, and 0 points to show for it. Andrew Luck being out just showed us what kind of team we have. Closer to the Peyton manning days than not. Horrid oline, horrid defense and horrid running game. You'd think the colts were included in the draft process every year. 

16 hours ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

I originally said that the only way the colts were going to win last nights game was by a running game. Did gore have any positive yardage for the night? 

And for the 15th straight year we can't get 1 damn yard within 4 tries. 8 tries, and 0 points to show for it. Andrew Luck being out just showed us what kind of team we have. Closer to the Peyton manning days than not. Horrid oline, horrid defense and horrid running game. You'd think the colts were included in the draft process every year. 

The Colts are soft. Period.