Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

49ers having trouble giving away free tickets

RockThatBlue

The link is broken.

The thought of not being able to GIVE AWAY FREE tickets is an obvious showing of how the fans feel about the current conditions or the way upper management ripped that Playoff caliber team apart piece by piece.

I get a sense that Tom Sula got more than he bargained for. The 49ers players in general don't appear as though they are willing to play for this guy.

They've lost quite a bit of talent and Coaching personnel during the Offseason. Cleaning house almost in an overnight fashion that they bit off more than they can chew.

I'm not that familiar with Tom Sula so I not able to say how he'll pan out, if he even does for that matter. Perhaps me not knowing his credentials (if any) says something in itself.

All I know, from what I've read anyway, is that he was an Office "Yes Man" and now he's the Head Coach. And the true 9'er fans have no choice but to start at the bottom with a mediocre QB. And average team, which is being generous.

On the bright side, at least they're not having to pay to see their team struggle. Better than not having a team to root for on gameday...I think.