Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady's daughter cheers for dad in adorable picture

Blue Horseshoe

My son is two... my daughter is five... one of them will marry into this family.  :thmup:

Yes, I have a daughter who is seven, same age as Jonathan. I also have a two year daughter for play dates with Vivian. I figure my kids are the best way in now that the Brady's are staying in Boston.

Hey, my husband was saying yesterday that he thinks when Brady signed his extension two years ago that Kraft also offered him part of ownership of the Pats when he retires and is the reason why he sold his house in LA and bought property in Brookline. What do you think? A possibility maybe.

Hey, my husband was saying yesterday that he thinks when Brady signed his extension two years ago that Kraft also offered him part of ownership of the Pats when he retires and is the reason why he sold his house in LA and bought property in Brookline. What do you think? A possibility maybe.

I'm not sure if that would be legal or not, lol...

In all seriousness, maybe I'm naive, but I fully expect Brady to play out these next two years with VERY modest cap/salary numbers. He got a lot of money up-front and when he re-upped. He's made a lot of money during his career and is married to one of the richest women in the world (and it's not like the G Empire is going away anytime soon). She could probably buy him his own football team if she wanted to!

So I'd be pretty surprised if there's some sort of handshake agreement in place with Brady and Kraft. I don't know if Brady will do anything once his career ends... he doesn't strike me as a TV guy and I can't see him coaching, either. 

I'm not sure if that would be legal or not, lol...

In all seriousness, maybe I'm naive, but I fully expect Brady to play out these next two years with VERY modest cap/salary numbers. He got a lot of money up-front and when he re-upped. He's made a lot of money during his career and is married to one of the richest women in the world (and it's not like the G Empire is going away anytime soon). She could probably buy him his own football team if she wanted to!

So I'd be pretty surprised if there's some sort of handshake agreement in place with Brady and Kraft. I don't know if Brady will do anything once his career ends... he doesn't strike me as a TV guy and I can't see him coaching, either. 

I agree that I do not think there was necessarily a hand shake agreement in terms of the contract he signed. But I do think it is possible that Kraft and he may have an agreement about his involvement with the Patriots after he retires. I don't see him as a coach either but I could see him like John Elway in a GM role for sure. It is curious that after just building his mansion in LA he prompted sold it and then bought the land in Brookline. I do think he will be involved with the Patriots in some capacity after his playing days are over. At least I sure hope so as I still want to see him around.