Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bap1331

We should lose on Sunday...

45 posts in this topic

Yes you should lose
I suppose it would be nice to let you guys see what it feels like to celebrate a win in INDY, for once... on a side note... do you think Watt will break the sack record in the first half, or the first 5 minutes? Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend.

I suppose it would be nice to let you guys see what it feels like to celebrate a win in INDY, for once... on a side note... do you think Watt will break the sack record in the first half, or the first 5 minutes? Enjoy it while it lasts, my friend.

Probably the first 3 plays. 

Same to you.

I don't want luck killed.

I'm for sitting Luck for the rest of the regular season as well as the playoffs until we actually get an O line. After some of those hits I'm afraid he's going to forget his name.

A loss gives us a run against the Ravens and a third shot at the Texans if we make it to divisionals. Which will be a lot safer route to face Peyton in the AFC Championship...lol.

Or we could win, face the tough Ravens and trap ourselves in Gillete stadium with the Pats...

I say bring it on! You have to beat the best to be the best. If we get on a roll, we can beat anyone.