Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lucks Madden rating is 79

Nobody

I thought he was 84? I read it in another thread but I haven't played Madden in forever

edit: I am dumb

I'm guessing it's applied to the depth chart and scheme. Like in Madden '06 if you run a 3-4 defense, and put Freeney in Mathis in the OLB positions they are like 15 and 18.

Yep, that doesn't change, but his awareness, which is already way too low just to keep his overall down, takes a hit.

Yeah, I don't know why they do that. When I play in Franchise Mode, the next offseason it goes up like 3 points and doesn't make a bit of difference. Even if I throw for 6,000 yards I'm still stuck with an 85 overall rating.

Yep, that doesn't change, but his awareness, which is already way too low just to keep his overall down, takes a hit.

That's annoying.. or is it? What does awareness actually do?

His throwing stats are off the charts. Doesn't he have 90 or above in every passing stat?

Erm, 93 short, 90 med, 81 deep, 74 play action, 88 throw on run, power 92. So yeah they are off the charts, especially for a rookie.

That's annoying.. or is it? What does awareness actually do?

Erm, 93 short, 90 med, 81 deep, 74 play action, 88 throw on run, power 92. So yeah they are off the charts, especially for a rookie.

Not much for a QB, since the user is always controlling him, but he won't see hits coming, so he will fumble more, and he won't be smart enough to pick up his own fumbles.

Yeah, I don't know why they do that. When I play in Franchise Mode, the next offseason it goes up like 3 points and doesn't make a bit of difference. Even if I throw for 6,000 yards I'm still stuck with an 85 overall rating.

In 12 or 13?

Yeah, i didn't think it would be 13... I don't know why it's stuck on 85.

That was just an example. I could have a WR put up 2,000 yards and 30 TDs, and his overall rating goes up 2 points. Just a beef of mine. In the real world, when a player puts up some ungodly stats, his overall rating shoots up into the high 90s.

That was just an example. I could have a WR put up 2,000 yards and 30 TDs, and his overall rating goes up 2 points. Just a beef of mine. In the real world, when a player puts up some ungodly stats, his overall rating shoots up into the high 90s.

It's all because of potential, stats don't matter in M12.

I know when I played the older Madden I would intentionally choose really awful players and make them them have insane stats just for fun. If I started off with a guy that was 65 and a receiver for ex, his stats would shoot up like crazy whereas if I chose a guy who was already a 92, he would rise really slowly. Like Nobody said I think its about potential, maybe the higher guys are closer to their ceiling so they level slowly. I'm not too sure how it works in the newer Maddens(s).