Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jones Drew soon to be on the block?

Blackhawk4

as confusing as you have been, it sounds like you are saying they must be able to run the ball THIS YEAR when they need to. Well Green-Ellis is gone and you yourself stated you need another O Lineman, so MJD makes perfect sense. If there was an O lineman out there to improve your lineup, you would sign him. There just aren't any good ones in FA. Your 2 young RBs are not looking good and MJD would be an big improvement in your running game. Forgot to mention he can pass block and catch the ball. For you to say BB would not consider trading for MJD is ludicrous.

I never said THAT, I said he never agree to the deal you said a 1st this yr and a 2nd next yr. He would NEVER EVER agree to it. hE WOULD GET mjd IF THE PRICE (ie DRAFT PICK(S) ) WERE RIGHT. tHAT JUST WAS NOT RIGHT imo.

I never said THAT, I said he never agree to the deal you said a 1st this yr and a 2nd next yr. He would NEVER EVER agree to it. hE WOULD GET mjd IF THE PRICE (ie DRAFT PICK(S) ) WERE RIGHT. tHAT JUST WAS NOT RIGHT imo.

i think ur Caps Lock key is broken.