Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Good for the Jets and C Nick Mangold.....

NewColtsFan

The Jets have let their Pro Bowl Center leave camp and travel to London....

His 'little' sister is competing in the Olympics. She's a heavyweight weight lifter. And a bit of a prodigy... She only took up the sport a few years ago but has done very very well.

When I say 'iittle'.... baby sis is bigger than Nick who goes about 310-325. Baby sis is about 350!!

And, she's got a personality bigger than her body..!! Very likable, very fun young girl..!!

Think she's a bit of a long-shot for a medal, but I've heard/read a possible top-10 finish perhaps?

Didn't think the Jets would let him go.... glad they did...

Here's a quick story from NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000039779/article/nick-mangold-jets-center-off-to-london-olympics-for-sister

The Jets have let their Pro Bowl Center leave camp and travel to London....

His 'little' sister is competing in the Olympics. She's a heavyweight weight lifter. And a bit of a prodigy... She only took up the sport a few years ago but has done very very well.

When I say 'iittle'.... baby sis is bigger than Nick who goes about 310-325. Baby sis is about 350!!

And, she's got a personality bigger than her body..!! Very likable, very fun young girl..!!

Think she's a bit of a long-shot for a medal, but I've heard/read a possible top-10 finish perhaps?

Didn't think the Jets would let him go.... glad they did...

Here's a quick story from NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/n...pics-for-sister

I know Holley and she is a Wonderful young lady. I posted a photo the other day of her "lifting" Lauren when they were in High School, not sure if you saw it...???? So glad Nick decided to join the rest of the family to cheer her on. I wish her the best.