Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I'm having a relapse...

cjwhiskers

Unitas to Raymond Berry was masterful. They worked relentlessly after practices running routes long after everyone else went home. They were also majic. By the way, I'm going to miss Dallas Clarke as there was no better clutch guy when the chips were down. He never got the praise Hsrrison did but he was a classic.

Unitas to Raymond Berry was masterful. They worked relentlessly after practices running routes long after everyone else went home. They were also majic. By the way, I'm going to miss Dallas Clarke as there was no better clutch guy when the chips were down. He never got the praise Hsrrison did but he was a classic.

I love Dallas like he was my favorite player on the team with that said the reason he didn't get the praise Marvin did was Dallas wasn't as good as Marvin. Few have been so that isn't a shot at Dallas either. The year Marvin broke the receptions record was a thing of beauty he didn't just break that record he smashed it and he did it when teams knew he was going to get the ball but they still couldn't stop it. Marvin made playing football art like and it was a thing of beauty to watch because he was so graceful in the way he played it really was kinda like poetry in motion.

So many took Manning for granted. I can't count the amount of times I watched him, and just felt I was experiencing history. He will never be replaced, but I think we are extremely lucky fortunate as a fan base to have such a talented and stand up new QB. Watching him at the Open Practice was an awesome experience, and I felt that feeling like I was witnessing history watching #12. He is going to be special, and we need to give this guy our support.