Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

LT considered the Broncos

Fx Stryker

That would have been pretty fun to watch. In all truth, LT is past his prime, but it still would have been fun

Well said 21isSuperman. Yeah, LT was not a spring chicken anymore that's true, but his high football IQ more than compensated for any diminished speed on the field. LT still knew how to bob, weave, cut, catch, block, and he always knew who to block to keep his QB alive and upright. :thmup: Oh yeah, I almost forgot...LT can throw the pigskin well too. He's got a higher completion percentage than Tim Tebow, but then again who doesn't throw exceptionally better than Tebow? haha

Well said 21isSuperman. Yeah, LT was not a spring chicken anymore that's true, but his high football IQ more than compensated for any diminished speed on the field. LT still knew how to bob, weave, cut, catch, block, and he always knew who to block to keep his QB alive and upright. :thmup: Oh yeah, I almost forgot...LT can throw the pigskin well too. He's got a higher completion percentage than Tim Tebow, but then again who doesn't throw exceptionally better than Tebow? haha

Sanchez

Sanchez

Okay, AustinCollie17, Manning the Man, & 21isSuperman are exactly right. I yield. :whiteflag:.

You guys won this round pretty convincingly, but I will say the Mark Sanchez can actually anticipate throws even when his WR or TE hasn't broken from their route yet. Tim Tebow will never be able to do that vital QB task IMO.

That would have been pretty fun to watch. In all truth, LT is past his prime, but it still would have been fun

i dont think hes past his prime. Maybe he just didnt fit into the Jets. Plus he felt really useless and probably what caused him to retire...

i dont think hes past his prime. Maybe he just didnt fit into the Jets. Plus he felt really useless and probably what caused him to retire...

I don't think he is a 3 down back and I don't think he can rush for 1000 yards in a season. He had some ability left in the tank and could still be effective, but he isn't a 3 down RB anymore

Would have HATED it... would have been like PM playing for the Texans.

Yeah, I see your point Girlzarefanstoo. It would have just like if Peyton had decided to play for the Titans. That would have royally ticked me off & it would have been the ultimate betrayal in my book. I don't care where #18 went to college, you never go to a division rival. But LT & Yoda would have been fun to watch in unison though. But, I certainly can sympathize with your frustration no doubt.