Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Madden NFL 13 unveils 'huge' features

Ohio Colt

For those who hate EA, the secret is to buy it used, then they don't see a penny of the profit. EA knew this, hence its controversial "one time use online codes" stating you wouldn't be able to play online unless you purchased brand new, but if you don't care for online play, just buy used anyways!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those who hate EA, the secret is to buy it used, then they don't see a penny of the profit. EA knew this, hence its controversial "one time use online codes" stating you wouldn't be able to play online unless you purchased brand new, but if you don't care for online play, just buy used anyways!

problem is, 90% of people "care for online play".

easy solution is for other companies to be able to make NFL games, which i believe starts next year

problem is, 90% of people "care for online play".

easy solution is for other companies to be able to make NFL games, which i believe starts next year

Unless the NFL extends the contract again, which is a strong possibility under Roger Goodell and with EA stepping up their game recently with Madden 13. Even I have to admit the new physics look amazing considering what we've seen from past Madden products.

While I'm glad that they finally decided to implement some real time dynamic physics and animations, it's a tad bit too late -__-.

The foot planting is still off, and some of what I see still looks like the same old sporadic Madden.

The game just isn't "true" simulation. While a game will NEVER be able to replicate the real thing perfectly, I believe you can get close.

NBA 2K11 is probably one of the best sims ever, cause not only does it capture the feel of basketball, but it delivers a great fun intuitive experience. In 2K almost EVERY player has their own unique shot, that is flawlessly replicated, and they each feel really really different. I want this with the QB's throwing motions, or heck, even kickers.

The saddest thing about this, is that All-Pro Football 2K8(released in 2007), is still the much much better simulation, despite its flaws.

While I'm glad that they finally decided to implement some real time dynamic physics and animations, it's a tad bit too late -__-.

The foot planting is still off, and some of what I see still looks like the same old sporadic Madden.

The game just isn't "true" simulation. While a game will NEVER be able to replicate the real thing perfectly, I believe you can get close.

NBA 2K11 is probably one of the best sims ever, cause not only does it capture the feel of basketball, but it delivers a great fun intuitive experience. In 2K almost EVERY player has their own unique shot, that is flawlessly replicated, and they each feel really really different. I want this with the QB's throwing motions, or heck, even kickers.

The saddest thing about this, is that All-Pro Football 2K8(released in 2007), is still the much much better simulation, despite its flaws.

Madden12 has many, many player throwing animations. Have you ever created a QB?