Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Very Definition of Class - Part Deux

sb41champs

When I posted the original forum on this topic last week - I KNEW I was forgetting someone and something important !!

Forgive my forgetfulness - and - allow me to add yet another of our beloved Colts players to this list !!

* PAT McAFEE - Our "outgoing" punter literally "put his money where his mouth is" when he purchased 375 pairs of tickets to the Pacers playoff game #2 and was giving them FREE to fans on game night !! All fans had to do was to show up at the "Home Court Gift Shop" at Bankers Life Fieldhouse at a specified time - and - attempt a basket !! If the fan scored - they were eligible for up to four game tickets. If them failed to score - they were still awarded a pair of tickets !! Two thumbs up to Pat McAfee for embracing not only HIS new team - but - his new "hometown" b-ball team !!

If I recall, Patty Mac and Curtis Painter also grew out their hair and donated it to locks of love.

One of my 8 children has done the same 3 times so far,she absolutely loves the charity.As for OP great to see Pat get clean without a swim :)