Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quote thread

Warhorse

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, May 1, 2012 - response
Hidden by shecolt, May 1, 2012 - response

I saw them play last year. You drafted one guard, and signed some UDFAs right? They're UDFAs for a reason. Who know's if they'll pan out, maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough.

The 2011 Colts offensive line ranked 24th in the league last year. If that's pretty good, the Texans O-line was a wall of Greek Gods.

http://sports.yahoo....ug=ycn-11020138

you do know most of our lineman were hurt and we had to play musical chairs right? anyone last years oline will be nothing like this year's oline that i promise you

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy guys. We do not allow trash-talking on this forum. Lets not have to lock this thread.

That's all Vance87 does is come on here and instigate lol. He won't have anything to say if he's not allowed to trash talk.

LOL I can understand Patriots* fans...Steelers fans...maybe even Ravens fans. Those fan bases have a team with a track record of ahem winning.

But the "Texans"? A fan base that rest it's (very) newfound swagger on...what...Peyton Manning getting injured? Because let's keep it real, no Manning injury = no Texans AFC South title (their first BTW).

How are Texans fans popping off? LOL

Yeah, get back to us in five years...............................when you may have accomplished something close to half of what this franchise has over the previous ten.

Too funny. :)

It's amazing how truly indebted you are to one man, and how his mere existence has allowed you to perceive that you had a football team capable of operating without him.

http://www.nfl.com/s...=true&Submit=Go

actually Colts were 16th. Texans were 13th. According to NFL.com. There are 3 new bodies on our line. New Line coach as well. No way anyone can pass judgement on the current line until they see them play. Last year was... last year.

Dude, really? You know you're basing that off of one stat, right?

Sometimes I wonder if the media is enjoying being able to talk down the Colts. We were so good for so long, that I think they were waiting for this opportunity. The media loves to kick a dog when it's down.

I think we had a very good draft, but it's only on paper right now. We'll know more in 8 months, then continue to build the monster.

It's amazing how truly indebted you are to one man, and how his mere existence has allowed you to perceive that you had a football team capable of operating without him.

haha ad hominem against a team. The refuge of losing fan bases across the sports spectrum. A simple acknowledgement that you do not have a track record for winning would've looked better.

Ehhh

NFL.com's overall Offensive Line rankings? Yes...What "one" stat? There are many stats.

At the bottom of the page; "Rush Pwr = Percentage of rushes on 3rd or 4th down with 2 or fewer yards to go that achieved a first down or TD."

That's what you based that ranking off of. The one I provided based it off of run rank, pass rank, and penalties.

haha ad hominem against a team. The refuge of losing fan bases across the sports spectrum. A simple acknowledgement that you do not have a track record for winning would've looked better.

Ehhh

Ad hominem happens to me a lot around here, but what do I expect from being on an opposing team's forum? Always outnumbered, never outgunned :P

you FINALLY have a respectable team. took long enough, eh? feels good, doesn't it? you can now beak off on our forum. good for you. years of living in the basement and you can come upstairs now.

enjoy.

Ad hominem happens to me a lot around here, but what do I expect from being on an opposing team's forum? Always outnumbered, never outgunned :P

depends on your timing I suppose. I don't think you would have been running your mouth nearly as much before the 2011 season. You've got a lot of winning to do to catch up with us as a franchise. At least make it to Conference Championship...

Ad hominem happens to me a lot around here

Yeah, I really don't have anything to do with that. Cry to a mod.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned

Outnumbered in your own town much less anywhere else (howbout dem Cowboys!?!). And your team has been perpetually outgunned since it's inception.

One division title does not a "tradition of winning" make.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned :P

you've been outgunned since early 2000's. last year was the first year you had some ammo.

now, can someone post the rosencopter clip for this dude?

Okay man, sure. Thanks for all of your antagonistic posts. Ignore.

Don't worry about it Nobody. It took his favorite team 10 years to finally make the playoffs, they've been the Colts plaything for all of that time, even a Colts team lead by Dan Orlovsky can beat them. He has to take his shots were he can.

I agree with you, the Colts oline is really starting to shape up. AC with it being his 2nd year at LT and a full camp this year I think will play at a probowl level (I don't know if he'll make the game because it is a popularity contest) then Big Ben at RT, and Satele is a good technician and probably a bit stronger than Saturday. Still some questions at guard but the Colts proved for year when you have excellent tackles and center, the guards can be interchangeable.

you've been outgunned since early 2000's. last year was the first year you had some ammo.

now, can someone post the rosencopter clip for this dude?

Seen it, laughed my *** off.

you FINALLY have a respectable team. took long enough, eh? feels good, doesn't it? you can now beak off on our forum. good for you. years of living in the basement and you can come upstairs now.

enjoy.

Thank you.

Yeah, I really don't have anything to do with that. Cry to a mod.

Outnumbered in your own town much less anywhere else (howbout dem Cowboys!?!). And your team has been perpetually outgunned since it's inception.

One division title does not a "tradition of winning" make.

I wouldn't cry. You said it. I referenced.

No it doesn't make winning traditions. Did I say it did...?

depends on your timing I suppose. I don't think you would have been running your mouth nearly as much before the 2011 season. You've got a lot of winning to do to catch up with us as a franchise. At least make it to Conference Championship...

Question, how many division titles do you think the Colts would have won WITHOUT Manning?

(Which means you would have drafted Leaf.)

Just curious, really. This isn't meant to be sarcastic.

Question, how many division titles do you think the Colts would have won WITHOUT Manning?

(Which means you would have drafted Leaf.)

Just curious, really. This isn't meant to be sarcastic.

Probably not as many, but as crappy as the Texans, Titans and Jags have been...a lot more than everyone else. Why is this a question? Are we playing an "alternate universe" game? What grade are you in?

I don't care.

See, you're learning. Now apply the correct amount of swagger to that line and you'll get much closer to where you should be.

I don't think you realize what year we're in. Current events is a wonderful thing.

Probably not as many, but as crappy as the Texans, Titans and Jags have been...a lot more than everyone else. Why is this a question? Are we playing an "alternate universe" game? What grade are you in?

Well you have to think, if Peyton wasn't around, the AFCS would have had a lot better record over the years. So everyone else would probably be pretty close.

I said I was curious!

is that why you keep bringing up last years Colts team and last years Texans team?

Was there another NFL season played between now and then?

:hmm:

Was there another NFL season played between now and then?

:hmm:

I don't describe current events as being in the past. Last year we had a whole different team, coaching staff and GM. So...if you don't find the past relevant...then you should just hold your thoughts until the new season starts.

A whoooole bunch

and then we could be the ones, instigating on your forum about how much you love one qb so much and we could all enjoy our 1 year of wins! yeah...I don't like that alternate universe so much. I'd rather be the forum that draws in the haters. lol

and then we could be the ones, instigating on your forum about how much you love one qb so much and we could all enjoy our 1 year of wins! yeah...I don't like that alternate universe so much. I'd rather be the forum that draws in the haters. lol

I ain't no hater. As I said before, I'll call out a homer post or two...far from hating. But you all are biased. I don't blame you. You see that #23 and you've already judged.

haha, we've got a live one here...I'll entertain your grade-school questions with humor and humility.

1. This forum is very active. The whole Manning thing was intriguing to me. I didn't join to troll, but I'll call out a homer post when I see one. Let me know when I make a homer post of my own. PS: You won't see that happen.

2. Depends on what you feel is acting "like an a**". If it's calling out insanely optimistic posts, then yeah, I can be "an a**".

3. Blundering? 2-14 last year. Who's the blunder?

4. O.o

5. No, we already locked up the division and couldn't get the #1 or #2 seed. Meaningless game.

6. It seems that you know more about them than I do.

7. Well, I can't see the future, but I'll be that we do it in the next 50 years or so.

8. Obviously you feel threatened by my presence, or you wouldn't resort to name-calling. Be careful, we all must follow the rules here, big guy.

Insanely optimistic? We had the 16th OL in the league last year, with Curtis Painter. we added a good C to replace Saturday and got W Justice, and Castonzo and Ijalana will continue to improve. Your OL lost a lot of players, we won't be too far away from you, if not better.

Now imagine that was your team versus what you actually had(have). Then you might've been in some sort of position to talk junk on a "Indianapolis Colts" (= winning) forum.

But we're all winners! Or so I've heard.