Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts at Titans postgame reaction

GoColts8818

Two days late on this but late is better than never:

GOOD

MPJ:  Give him the game ball.  Played injured, had a good catch rate despite his small amount of targets (Flacco was spreading the ball around), and caught a big boy touchdown to give us the lead.  LEAD BY EXAMPLE and that’s what MPJ did.  I’ve given him criticism this year and I’m giving his due as well.  Love this.  

Levis:  he has to be the worst QB in the league.  I can’t believe we had people on here debating that he was better than AR.  If we played a better QB we would’ve lost.  He deserves some credit for this win lol

Womack:  what a find!  Dude is probably our best corner right now.  We’ll see how this plays out because we’ve all seen this before (ex. Flowers) but right now he’s our CB1.

Blackmon:  great job getting the INT.  Meh game otherwise but the pick pushes him into good

Borto, Tucker, & OL:  gotta give it to the rooks, providing quality depth and keeping Joe clean.  They had a tall order going against a great titans defense but held strong.

Downs:  imma say it again, top 3 slot wr in the league.  He was cooking as usual.

Goodson:  he should be our RB2 and deserves more touches

MEH

Playcalling:  yeah, Shane has regressed regarding playcalling and personnel.  He didn’t make any calls for us to lose the game but I just don’t get the imbalance on offense.  You have Goodson averaging 6yds, but want to keep jamming it up the gut with other dude and have 40 year old Flacco sling the ball.  

Flacco:  meh game from him.  Lot of missed throws but he did what was needed to win us the game.  He looked like AR out there without the legs

BAD

Sermon:  why does he keep getting touches?  Dude takes forever to hit the hole while Goodson attacks it.  This is last year bad when we didn’t have zack moss.

Run Defense:  I know we’re hurt but it was bad once again.

Franklin & Speed:  they need to get their butts off the mic and get on the practice field and start tackling dummies for a week straight.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Can you imagine the flak Ballard would be taking if we signed him.  He said he liked his own guys and they’re doing pretty well actually.

Except the guys he liked aren’t playing. One got cut and the other got hurt again. Jones was not supposed to be a starter and womak off waivers. So far he was right another Cross.

10 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Except the guys he liked aren’t playing. One got cut and the other got hurt again. Jones was not supposed to be a starter and womak off waivers. So far he was right another Cross.

I thought Brents and Jones were the projected starters with Flowers as a backup.  Flowers did get a lot of snaps and couldn’t do it.  Thank goodness for Womack.  Blackmon has been okay but I wished we traded for Baker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

I thought Brents and Jones were the projected starters with Flowers as a backup.  Flowers did get a lot of snaps and couldn’t do it.  Thank goodness for Womack.  Blackmon has been okay but I wished we traded for Baker.

Jones probably would have been the starter. But he also only got out there last year because of injuries. 

3 hours ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

He gushes about Jones every time he talks about the secondary.