Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Titans predictions (merged)

Smonroe

1 minute ago, Superman said:

The Colts defense is probably going to be very productive vs the Titans. The Titans can't pass block, they don't have a great run game, they have the highest turnover percentage in the league, they don't convert on third down, the QB is reckless as a passer and a runner... 

I see this as a "get right" game for the Colts defense. It's the type of matchup on which they feasted last season -- several sacks, multiple turnovers, etc. 

I think we win this one as well and that isn't Homer talk. We are just a better team. I know we lost at Jacks last week but we never win there.

49 minutes ago, Superman said:

The Colts defense is probably going to be very productive vs the Titans. The Titans can't pass block, they don't have a great run game, they have the highest turnover percentage in the league, they don't convert on third down, the QB is reckless as a passer and a runner... 

I see this as a "get right" game for the Colts defense. It's the type of matchup on which they feasted last season -- several sacks, multiple turnovers, etc. 

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to admit these injuries we keep getting every year are very annoying. 

My guess is downs will go. They just don’t want to aggravate it in practice. He played through an injury last year. The guys on the afternoon radio show actually just said AR should sit if Downs can’t go either. I laughed. AR is going to have to learn to play when he is missing weapons. We can’t baby him. He looks good today 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

My guess is downs will go. They just don’t want to aggravate it in practice. He played through an injury last year. The guys on the afternoon radio show actually just said AR should sit if Downs can’t go either. I laughed. AR is going to have to learn to play when he is missing weapons. We can’t baby him. He looks good today 

I think AR will play, All indications look that way.