Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Jaguars Predictions

danlhart87

7 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Colts are the 6th seed somehow. Have to win these next to AFCS games before the schedule gets tough.

Yep. If they want to make playoffs they need to win these two games. Then in that tough stretch need to go at least 2-3. Then the last part is easier. It would make it easier if they could beat dolphins too. Hopefully Buck will be back once the hard part of the schedule starts.

4 hours ago, Superman said:

Especially after they just paid the QB $275m, and have a supposedly QB friendly HC, and that QB is underperforming for no obvious reason. If they start 0-5, and lose to the Colts in Jacksonville for the first time in ten years, I think it gets ugly.

The rumor that's being spread around is that Belichick will be their next HC, with roster control. 

I heard the radio talking about this and saying the London games are very important to their owner so if they go in there winless and lose there is a good chance they fire their coach after that game.

13 hours ago, Superman said:

Especially after they just paid the QB $275m, and have a supposedly QB friendly HC, and that QB is underperforming for no obvious reason. If they start 0-5, and lose to the Colts in Jacksonville for the first time in ten years, I think it gets ugly.

The rumor that's being spread around is that Belichick will be their next HC, with roster control. 

I can see a combination of Belichick as HC and Vrabel as DC and Josh McDaniels as OC there. :) 

Will be interesting to watch.

12 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I heard the radio talking about this and saying the London games are very important to their owner so if they go in there winless and lose there is a good chance they fire their coach after that game.

Yeah, logistically it probably doesn't make sense to fire your HC right before you take the team overseas for two weeks. They play the Bears, then the Patriots, both in London.