Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Season -- Week #4 All Around the NFL game discussion

NFLfan

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Dang man.. last Tuesday Buffalo was on top of the world. I haven't even seen my Bills co worker today. I told him they were playing great but lets chill on them up until the next 3 games.

Cardinals

Miami

Jags

Doesn't look like such big wins now 

Ravens are going to win the SB, getting Henry sealed it. That is why I picked them again. They were in the Championship Game last year and played terrible and only lost by 7 to Mahomes.

• Like 1

The Jets must be shocked. They drafted Geno and gave him no chance. They drafted Darnold and could not wait to replace him with Zach Wilson. They got rid of Wilson too.

Now Geno and Sam have their teams winning. Watch Zach Wilson succeed too.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

What happened to Levis? Many Colts fans would like to trade for Levis. @Patrick Miller and some others.
@2006Coltsbestever did not.

He injured his shoulder and was questionable to return. They haven’t let him back in. It was a reckless play. It looks more like a excuse for titans to see if Rudolph can do anything.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Actually yeah at the time I was wanting Levis ( or stroud) over Richardson….tbh I haven’t been following Levis this year. How are his stats compared to AR?

He has had a lot of turnovers that have led to losses. He has 5 INTs and 3 fumbles. But they seem to come at all the wrong times. He seems to try to do too much.  I don't think you would be happy with him.

He is very competitive, which I like. But that competitiveness seems to cause him to play hero and he makes bad mistakes. I think he will get better.

I wonder what other people have seen from him.

9 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

He has had a lot of turnovers that have led to losses. He has had 5 INTs and 3 fumbles. But they seem to come at all the wrong times. He seems to try to do too much.  I don't think you would be happy with him.

He is very competitive, which I like. But that competitiveness seems to cause him to play hero and he makes bad mistakes. I think he will get better.

I wonder what other people have seen from him.

Yeah, he might be trying to do too much. I wonder what kind of supporting Cast he has? Weapons?

7 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Yeah, he might be trying to do too much. I wonder what kind of supporting Cast he has? Weapons?

He has Tyler Boyd, DeAndre Hopkins. I like both. Pollard at RB. (I don't follow Tennessee much.)

Edit: I forgot that they have Calvin Ridley too. He is playing well.

In this game, the Titans are playing a lot better with Rudolph at QB.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

Hopkins is about done isn’t he? Isn’t he old and injured a lot?

I don't know. He played well last year. I guess you will find out when you play them in two weeks.

Jared Goff is 16 for 16 with over 250 yards passing. What a good player LaPorta is.

Geno Smith has played well too.

The Seahawks @ Lions game is the opposite of the Titans/Dolphins game. There is a lot of offense in the the Hawks/Lions game.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Jared Goff is 16 for 16 with over 250 yards passing. What a good player LaPorta is.

Geno Smith has played well too.

The Seahawks @ Lions game is the opposite of the Titans/Dolphins game. There is a lot of offense in the the Hawks/Lions game.

It's been a entertaining game. 

• Like 1

@Patrick Miller  Geno Smith, Sam Darnold, and Baker Mayfield are good reasons why you have to give young guys time to develop. I think Levis and AR will be fine barring injury. I don't know about Bryce Young. He seems defeated but maybe if he goes to a new team, he may salvage his career.