Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

23 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They are playing a sub par qb, Oline and a running game that averages like 4 yards.  The Bears actually scared me more on offense because at least they have the potential to break it open. Fields is a bad qb (passer) and just keep him in the pocket and make him play qb. Keep everything inside and the defense should be successful. Turnovers and field position is going to be huge in this game. No going for it on 4th down and punt the ball. I think this is going to be an ugly game lol.

Fields is doing just fine as the bears Steelers QB. Colts can’t guard the middle of field so I expect their TE will have a great day. Colts defense is too banged up. Fields has not turned it over this year and is hitting like 75% of his passes.

54 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Fields is doing just fine as the bears Steelers QB. Colts can’t guard the middle of field so I expect their TE will have a great day. Colts defense is too banged up. Fields has not turned it over this year and is hitting like 75% of his passes.

Gus is aware of this too.  I don’t think Fields can keep this up.  I really like our team this week 

2 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They are playing a sub par qb, Oline and a running game that averages like 4 yards.  The Bears actually scared me more on offense because at least they have the potential to break it open. Fields is a bad qb (passer) and just keep him in the pocket and make him play qb. Keep everything inside and the defense should be successful. Turnovers and field position is going to be huge in this game. No going for it on 4th down and punt the ball. I think this is going to be an ugly game lol.

I think we will start to see a pattern with Colts and ugly games this year.  

8 hours ago, teganslaw said:

Zaire Franklin made a comment about stealing the Terrible Towels. Doesn't he know it's bad to disrespect the Towel? With defensive players out, Franklin didn't help things by making that comment. Now the curse might be on them. 

Zaire needs to stop talking and look at his play, he’s been a below average LB this year.