2024 NFL Season -- Week #2 All Around the NFL game discussion

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Vikings beat the Niners 23 - 21

Saints beat the Cowboys

The Jets beat the Titans

Browns beat the Jags (I think)

Raiders beat the Ravens.

I am calling this the funky upset Sunday. Minshew just beat the Ravens lmao . Nice win for you. Sam did enough, I will say, can't say anything bad about him. You got me :)

Browns did beat the Jags.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Cincy always plays KC great haha . Lions lost, crazy day. Congrats on beating the 49ers, you have to be happy with that. 

Sam played well enough. In the 4th Quarter, we had no Jefferson, no Addison and of course no Hock. He led drives to get a TD and what was a FG that put us up by two scores (up by 9). He also threw a 90+ yd TD to Jefferson in the first Quarter.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

Sam played well enough. In the 4th Quarter, we had no Jefferson, no Addison and of course no Hock. He led drives to get a TD and what was a FG that put us up by two scores (up by 9). He also threw a 90+ yd TD to Jefferson in the first Quarter.

He never has shown signs of being good but today impressed me, great win :thmup:

• Like 1

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He never has shown signs of being good but today impressed me, great win :thmup:

He never played with good teams. He cannot carry a team but he can be part of a good team.

Are you not spending time with your Colts fans. If Lenny shows up, be sure to report him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

I am a big fan of Burrow. He has fire and wants to win. He is the opposite of Kirk.

Captain Kirk Drinking GIF by Star Trek- Kirk is good but just never could win the Big game. A lot like Dak.

Just now, NFLfan said:

He never played with good teams. He cannot carry a team but he can be part of a good team.

Are you not spending time with your Colts fans. If Lenny shows up, be sure to report him.

Lenny is coming haha 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I have actually bashed the Colts today with my brethren, unusual for Mr Optimistic but today wasn't pretty.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am not sure. When Burrow plays this team, it is 50/50.

It’s Lou Anurumo, he has a good feel for Mahomes. He takes out Kelce and Mahomes’ running and forces others to beat them. Others try but don’t execute as well.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

My SB pick to win it all is 0-2, Way to go Ravens Happy Homer Simpson GIF

It is a young season. I think they overlooked the Raiders.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Mahomes just got picked off, this is unfreakin believable. 

How is your most hated team doing? Pittsburgh