Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Update: Tracking Colts releases at cutdown

CR91

2 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

Colts sign ‘veteran’ David Long Jr to the practice squad. 26 years old with a Super Bowl Ring and a 9.21 RAS. 

Lots of Special Teams experience as well.

It wouldn’t surprise me at all if he was one of the players we worked out today.

14 hours ago, JediXMan said:

meh.

Dabo officially designated Int Exempt for 3rd straight year so ineligible to play for us this season. Long has played a lot of Defensive snaps 1,219 so brings experience though still young. Was very solid at Michigan 1st team All Big 10 thus his high draft status, maybe he fits here worth a shot.

2 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Dabo officially designated Int Exempt for 3rd straight year so ineligible to play for us this season. Long has played a lot of Defensive snaps 1,219 so brings experience though still young. Was very solid at Michigan 1st team All Big 10 thus his high draft status, maybe he fits here worth a shot.

I wonder how much Dabo is getting paid to continue this three year experiment.  He must be happy with it.  Not looking real promising right now.   

7 hours ago, richard pallo said:

I wonder how much Dabo is getting paid to continue this three year experiment.  He must be happy with it.  Not looking real promising right now.   

I agree and originally thought it was 2 years max and they upped it to encourage these players. I think he would do well to get snaps in the UFL and gain experience in live action very lesser competition. Never have seen what the pay was, thinking minimum p.s salary would be the ceiling.