Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp July 31st

Does Steichen do his daily presser before or after practice?

LaFleur does his pressers at 10 o'clock before 10:30 practice. I'd like to take in Steichen's presser as well.

Thanks in advance, or I will just look on the Colts YT channel and see if they have the pressers with coaches and players live every practice day.

5 minutes ago, PackersNation said:

LaFleur does his pressers at 10 o'clock before 10:30 practice. I'd like to take in Steichen's presser as well.

Thanks in advance, or I will just look on the Colts YT channel and see if they have the pressers with coaches and players live every practice day.

After 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Archer said:

What a difference a day makes.  Not much play-by-play…

I think Chloe is busy today. 

I don't have X, but I have an RSS feed going that gives me general updates from camp. Downside is it's usually about 20-30 minutes behind lol.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PackersNation said:

if you click video all the way at the top of this page you can access most of the colts pressers, and they will get posted. 

the colts youtube channel usually gets stuff a bit late, and doesn't always get everything. 

Just now, Indyfan4life said:

Any news on Pierce? Feel like slamming his helmet down after landing awkward isn’t good. Hopefully just frustration. 

I'm also curious to hear what exactly happened with Titus Leo. 

• Thanks 1