Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

My before camp predictions

5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Its that "corrective spelling" thing.....again.

But regardless, I am a fan of rogers. 

No worries, I am just so used to some people spelling Aaron's name wrong on purpose. I do believe you are a fan of his. A lot of people misunderstand his humor and think he is a total jerk. Great QB and not the horrible human that some try to make him out to be.

We are very happy with J-Love. But once a Packer, always a Packer. Still have love for Aaron. Once he retires, he will be welcomed back with open arms to retire his number 12.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Then again he could look like 2015 Cam Newton Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That is why it is hard to predict.  He could be great or he could be bad.   We have no idea at this time.  

17 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Then again he could look like 2015 Cam Newton Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

That is why it is hard to predict.  He could be great or he could be bad.   We have no idea at this time.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PackersNation said:

No worries, I am just so used to some people spelling Aaron's name wrong on purpose. I do believe you are a fan of his. A lot of people misunderstand his humor and think he is a total jerk. Great QB and not the horrible human that some try to make him out to be.

We are very happy with J-Love. But once a Packer, always a Packer. Still have love for Aaron. Once he retires, he will be welcomed back with open arms to retire his number 12.

I think the reason some people hate on him is because they are influenced by the media and the media's agenda is no one, especially no one that doesn't cater to their way should be considered one of the greatest and a threat to the cheater Brady as the best in recent times. 

Any one who watches football and uses his own brain can see that Rodgers has more talent than the cheater. It also didn't help Rodgers that he's his own man and marches to his own tune and not anyone elses. 

To me, the amount of "tainted super bowls" doesn't measure a players talent. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I think the reason some people hate on him is because they are influenced by the media and the media's agenda is no one, especially no one that doesn't cater to their way should be considered one of the greatest and a threat to the cheater Brady as the best in recent times. 

Any one who watches football and uses his own brain can see that Rodgers has more talent than the cheater. It also didn't help Rodgers that he's his own man and marches to his own tune and not anyone elses. 

To me, the amount of "tainted super bowls" doesn't measure a players talent. 

I personally love Rodgers personality, when he talks, he sounds like a Professor lmao . I have him rated as the 7th best QB of all-time. A lot of people don't like him because of his views on things, that is their problem, not a Rodgers problem :thmup:.

• Like 2

On 7/30/2024 at 8:36 AM, PackersNation said:

Perhaps you were joking, but it's *Rodgers.

Big fans should probably give him the respect to spell his name correctly. He has been in the league since 2005, time to get the name right.

And again, perhaps you were having a little fun with the spelling.

we dont want no education , teacher leave them kids alone lol

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...