Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Q on the bussin with the boys podcast

CR91

Good to hear he’s feeling healthy and loves his coach.  Tony was a great hire.  

And he’s excited for the season and likes the rookies.  “We’re bringing in good dudes.  Not s**theads”. lol!

Compton was right, he looks so much bigger than him and even Lewan.  

You have to see this guy up close, in person, to understand how huge he is. He is about 330 and pretty trim, but its the size of his head that I remember. When I met him a few years back, he was standing next to Carson Wentz and his head was bigger than Carsons and he was wearing his helmet at the time.

One of my all time favorite Colts. A total "bro" in every way. Good dude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He held my infant son at a Colts event early in his career here. He’s a massive human being. Didn’t hesitate when we asked, which I’m sure is somewhat uncomfortable. He didn’t act like it was crazy at all, which it 100% was. I think we are fortunate to have him in Indy. Hope he regains his dominant form and helps elevate this team. The nfl needs guys like Q in the playoffs/spotlight. I think we have a lot of good guys on the roster that can be special under the bright lights. 

• Like 1

I love that Q is basically the face of the franchise.  It won’t be that way someday if AR becomes who we hope he can be. 

But Q doesn’t do a lot of media.  I don’t think he’s naturally comfortable in front of cameras and microphones.   He doesn’t like making headlines.   So for him to do a podcast where he raves about AR I think is very telling.  That he thinks AR is the real deal.   I find that very encouraging.  

I wasn’t expecting that at all. 

• Like 4

On 7/13/2024 at 11:50 AM, CR91 said:

Go to the 44 min mark for Q

Thanks for posting. Nice to see Q talk that much. Seems like he is very focused on being the best player he can be.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...