Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did we just trade up?

ColtsUrUs

I feel like we could have gotten the guy without trading

I don't think so. Some boards (ESPN for one) had him in the 70s overall, so getting him at 92 is value. Which, every pick the Colts have made has been.

Great prooduction, great speed, threatens as a receiver, runner, and return guy. Cowherd has been pimping him for three weeks, and says the next Victor Cruz NFL story.

I love the kid.

I don't think so. Some boards (ESPN for one) had him in the 70s overall, so getting him at 92 is value. Which, every pick the Colts have made has been.

Great prooduction, great speed, threatens as a receiver, runner, and return guy. Cowherd has been pimping him for three weeks, and says the next Victor Cruz NFL story.

I love the kid.

Surely he can't drop as many balls as Garcon did.

Our defense has 3x pro bowlers our offense has one. I like these moves. We can be like the Texans and Browns and change the D next year. The most important thing is surrounding Luck. That is a fact, do we want Luck to be the next David Carr or Tim Couch, no we don't.

Okay, after watching that video.... wow. Kid has good hands and absoloutley blinding speed. Will be a great addition in the slot but more importantly as PR ( if our D can get some forced punts lol). Love the pick.