Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I need some Probowl advice

Kyle

For Christmas, we surprised our 12 year old with a trip to Florida for a few days for the Probowl this year. Has anyone ever been to it?  We are so excited!

My son plays oline and dline and dominated JFL.  Naturally, his favorite players ever are Quenton Nelson and DeForest Buckner.  Q is in and hopefully the 4 colts alternatives will be too.  I know it's a long shot, but anyone know how I can raise our chances to meet Quenton?  

51 minutes ago, Kyle said:

For Christmas, we surprised our 12 year old with a trip to Florida for a few days for the Probowl this year. Has anyone ever been to it?  We are so excited!

My son plays oline and dline and dominated JFL.  Naturally, his favorite players ever are Quenton Nelson and DeForest Buckner.  Q is in and hopefully the 4 colts alternatives will be too.  I know it's a long shot, but anyone know how I can raise our chances to meet Quenton?  

Reach out to Nelson’s agent perhaps?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, csmopar said:

Reach out to Nelson’s agent perhaps?

Looks like his agent is Patrick Collins.  Has a phone number and email address listed online!  I sent a text message to him.  Thanks for the idea!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...