Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Philly Fans

King Colt

The Philadelphia media has always been rough on the Eagles. If the team has a winning record, the media points out the problems instead of the positive. Wanting the coaches and staff fired is nothing new. The Eagles could win the Super Bowl and some of the media and fans would still complain that the team didn't do enough.

11 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

The Philadelphia media has always been rough on the Eagles. If the team has a winning record, the media points out the problems instead of the positive. Wanting the coaches and staff fired is nothing new. The Eagles could win the Super Bowl and some of the media and fans would still complain that the team didn't do enough.

Maybe it's a Pennsylvania thing? I mean the Steelers fans were trashing Tomlin and wanting him gone despite the fact that the dude has never had a losing season as a coach there. 

Nothing against the East Coast because I have chatted with people in here that are really cool like @NFLfanand @DEColtsLover36, but in general I know fans from NY were extremely rude to people in Indiana when the Knicks/Pacers had their rivalry during the 90's. They were calling us hayseeds and hicks, Pacers fans were heckled that went to the games in NY - it was on the news, and for some reason Spike Lee thought Indianapolis was a racist city but yet during the 1994 ECFinals the Governor let him stay at his house before Game 6. We treated Spike like he was Denzel Washington chuckling homer simpson GIF. Ever since the Pacers played the Knicks in 1994 and 1995, my views of NY people changed as a whole. I also knew back then a lot of Steelers and Eagles fans were rude, it made me wonder, is it an East Coast thing? We are laid back here and even respect the opponent. I have been to 50 games here and have never even seen a fight among opposing fans and we even treated Patriots ok back in 2006 and 2009. I was at the 2009 game and talked to several Pats that were wearing their gear and they had no problems.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Nothing against the East Coast because I have chatted with people in here that are really cool like @NFLfanand @DEColtsLover36, but in general I know fans from NY were extremely rude to people in Indiana when the Knicks/Pacers had their rivalry during the 90's. They were calling us hayseeds and hicks, Pacers fans were heckled that went to the games in NY - it was on the news, and for some reason Spike Lee thought Indianapolis was a racist city but yet during the 1994 ECFinals the Governor let him stay at his house before Game 6. We treated Spike like he was Denzel Washington chuckling homer simpson GIF. Ever since the Pacers played the Knicks in 1994 and 1995, my views of NY people changed as a whole. I also knew back then a lot of Steelers and Eagles fans were rude, it made me wonder, is it an East Coast thing? We are laid back here and even respect the opponent. I have been to 50 games here and have never even seen a fight among opposing fans and we even treated Patriots ok back in 2006 and 2009. I was at the 2009 game and talked to several Pats that were wearing their gear and they had no problems.

I was shocked at how well the Patriots fans accepted the '06 Championship loss. Some of them were legit happy for us and Manning to finally beat them. It was like the little brother finally getting a win against the bigger brother type of rivalry.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I was shocked at how well the Patriots fans accepted the '06 Championship loss. Some of them were legit happy for us and Manning to finally beat them. It was like the little brother finally getting a win against the bigger brother type of rivalry.  

When I was at the 2009 game, I had a group of 4 sitting behind me that were Pats fans. It was fun because of the trash talk my friends and them were doing - but it was in fun. When we won, they told us Peyton is freakin' God lmao . They respected our team, they knew we were great. We were cool with them too. I told them, Tom still has 3 SB rings and is great. In my experience/lifetime, the 50 or so games I have been too, all have been smooth. You would think I would see one bad thing like a fight or something. Nothing though.

• Like 2