Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Will Levis to start

Patrick Miller

Levis did look good again and I do think the titans now have their guy.....and probably so do the Texans. But the colts probably have their guy too. The AFC South is now loaded with franchise QBs and its management's responsibility to surround our QB with good supporting cast of players/coaches/game callers to give our team the edge over our division rivals. 

10 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Peyton Manning was a scrub his first year. Rodgers sat the bench for 4 (?) years, Steve Young also sat & watched when the GOAT shined like a diamond for the 49ers. Look at Geno Smith for Settle. Judging players in the debuts is stupid.

This is your idea of a scrub?Screenshot_20231105-224420_Chrome.jpg.6ea410356be923b090d6348093586e4d.jpg

Just now, King Colt said:

You left out they won three games..three

I know how many games they won and lost. I also know the following year they went 13-3.  As a team.

I would however never refer to his personal stats as a scrub.

16 hours ago, Gramz said:

I know how many games they won and lost. I also know the following year they went 13-3.  As a team.

I would however never refer to his personal stats as a scrub.

That is not how players are rated ask Marino or any player. List all Marino's records and you will her, "but he never won the Lombardi", By the way while Manning threw for 26 TDs he also threw 28 INTs in his rookie year'

• Thanks 1