Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Week#3 All Around the NFL Game Thread

NFLfan

Week 3 in the NFL starts Thursday, 8:15pm ET with 

the 49ers playing host to the NY Giants.

Sundays, Sep 24th

1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons @ Detroit Lions

1:00 pm Buffalo Bills @ Washington Commanders

1:00 pm Denver Broncos @ Miami Dolphins

1:00 pm Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars

1:00 pm Los Angeles Chargers @ Minnesota Vikings

1:00 pm New England Patriots @ New York Jets

1:00 pm New Orleans Saints @ Green Bay Packers

1:00 pm Tennessee Titans @ Cleveland Browns

4:05 pm Carolina Panthers @ Seattle Seahawks

4:25 pm Chicago Bears @ Kansas City Chiefs

4:25 pm Dallas Cowboys @ Arizona Cardinals

8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers @ Las Vegas Raiders 

Monday Night Football, Sep 25
7:15 pm Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

8:15 pm Los Angeles Rams @ Cincinnati Bengals

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I read that Dalton may start for the Panthers this Sunday. Should I be worried after having picked their opponent, the Seahawks, in the Survival Pool?

I read Reich saying he's gonna use Dalton for some selected plays... I only read the headlines so I don't know other than that.

Anyway, you've lot of good guys to pick this week.. Bills against Commanders, Jaguars against Texans, Cowboys against Cardinals, Chiefs against Bears, Eagles against Bucs..

If you wanna be adventurous and not pick the big favorites, you can pick Steelers away against Raiders. Jimmy G struggled mightily against Bills last week, and I'd imagine TJ Watt and Alex Highsmith will school him this week and Jacobs has rushed for 46 yards in 28 attempts (last week, -2 yards in 9 attempts) this year! Not doing well at all, and it's not a good time to play Steelers. 

I wouldn't know when Carolina defense would show up and have a big game, and Seahawks have been down and up in first two weeks. 

8 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

I read Reich saying he's gonna use Dalton for some selected plays... I only read the headlines so I don't know other than that.

Anyway, you've lot of good guys to pick this week.. Bills against Commanders, Jaguars against Texans, Cowboys against Cardinals, Chiefs against Bears, Eagles against Bucs..

If you wanna be adventurous and not pick the big favorites, you can pick Steelers away against Raiders. Jimmy G struggled mightily against Bills last week, and I'd imagine TJ Watt and Alex Highsmith will school him this week and Jacobs has rushed for 46 yards in 28 attempts (last week, -2 yards in 9 attempts) this year! Not doing well at all, and it's not a good time to play Steelers. 

I wouldn't know when Carolina defense would show up and have a big game, and Seahawks have been down and up in first two weeks. 

I cannot change my pick now. I had to change it before tonight's game. I feel pretty confident that Seattle will win.

I am holding off on picking the best teams like the 49ers, the Eagles and the Chiefs to use later on.

Stitches is busy watching the Colts but one of his favorite draft picks is the highest rated QB in the NFL. 

Packers down 7 to the Saints.

The Broncos are down two TDs to the Miami Dolphins. If I advance in my Survival Pool, I will consider the Dolphins in the coming weeks. 

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

The Vikings got yet another fumble, right in the red zone. SMH

The fumble was overturned. I am not sure why. The ball was stripped from Mattison while he was still upright. I think his forward progress may have been stopped. 

Both JJ and Hockenson came back but the Vikes lose.  

Had the Vikings won, I think Brandon Staley would have gotten fired.  He made the dumbest call I have ever seen. He went for it on 4th down on the 24 yard line in their own territory with about 2 minutes left in the game. Made no sense. They were up by only 4.  The Vikings bailed him out.