Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lions Win As Predicted

King Colt

4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

With Arrowhead packed with fans Detroit out battled the Chiefs last night and they looked finely tuned in doing so. This was not a shock to several media jocks. 

Didn't shock me at all. Before the season started which I posted in here, I have the Lions winning their Division and winning the NFC. Last night, I did pick the Chiefs because it was their home opener but even had the Lions lost last night, they still would have been ok. Their win last night just proves what I have been saying about them all along homer simpson GIF

10 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Didn't shock me at all. Before the season started which I posted in here, I have the Lions winning their Division and winning the NFC. Last night, I did pick the Chiefs because it was their home opener but even had the Lions lost last night, they still would have been ok. Their win last night just proves what I have been saying about them all along homer simpson GIF

Almost everyone has the Lions winning the division with only a few saying the Bears are a question right now.

2 hours ago, King Colt said:

With Arrowhead packed with fans Detroit out battled the Chiefs last night and they looked finely tuned in doing so. This was not a shock to several media jocks. 

I wouldn't call that fine-tuned...

A finely tuned win would be a team beating up the opponent in all aspects.

Lions fought well and utilized their chances, showed that they are hungry for wins and coached very well.

It took lot of drops and a careless drop-and-pick6 to win by 1 point.

As this game proved, anyone can win on any day. Same for Lions on another day too.

I don't get the hype... I think hype for Lions is because people think Fields isn't good and Jordan Love will not be good enough and Vikings won't be having the great number of lucky wins like last year 

1 hour ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Lions fought well and utilized their chances, showed that they are hungry for wins and coached very well.

It took lot of drops and a careless drop-and-pick6 to win by 1 point.

The chiefs just dont lose to anyone really unless they make mistakes on offense.  I thought the lions looked good and may be a top 10 team this year.

We saw a bad colts team beat them last year because they made mistake after mistake.  They may have overlooked the game.

17 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

The chiefs just dont lose to anyone really unless they make mistakes on offense.  I thought the lions looked good and may be a top 10 team this year.

We saw a bad colts team beat them last year because they made mistake after mistake.  They may have overlooked the game.

One thing they got in their favour was lot of referee help for their OL, and thus their pass protection, which - for a change - even national media are running headlines saying so, which usually is confined to the opposing team's fan forums.

Chiefs must need to worry if that help also is cut off, with their poor run game.. they must be eagerly awaiting on the status of Kelce. 

• Like 1

The Lions won and played a good game. But let’s be real here, the Lions won because Kelce was out and Kadarius Toney had receiving yard, -1 rushing yard and 4 dropped passes one of which turned into a pick-6. Also Skyy Moore had a bad game as well. haha

I was rooting for the Lions but the Chiefs are a better team. 

On 9/8/2023 at 8:23 PM, Solid84 said:

The Lions won and played a good game. But let’s be real here, the Lions won because Kelce was out and Kadarius Toney had receiving yard, -1 rushing yard and 4 dropped passes one of which turned into a pick-6. Also Skyy Moore had a bad game as well. haha

I was rooting for the Lions but the Chiefs are a better team. 

This game and probably this season going forward is the lions pinnacle. They will most likely go back to their losing, dysfunctional ways sooner than later. 

Unfortunately, I think we're stuck seeing KC, Reed, McHolmes, and Jake from state farm for the foreseeable future.