Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All time Colts best linebacking group.

cdgacoltsfan

18 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

For me, it was Ted Hendricks, Mike Curtis and Ray May. Those were the good ole days.

Hard to beat that group as a unit. Close as I can come with maybe, is Herrod, Coryatt, Grant for a season or two. 

Love watching the clip of Curtis nailing the fan who ran on the field.

• Thanks 2

We went through a good series of young linebackers (Polian was extremely good at finding them, but he never seemed to keep them) in the early 2000s.  Mike Peterson, Marcus Washington, David Thornton, Cato June...

I think we had all but Peterson on the team in 2003 as well as Gary Bracket and Rob Morris.

2 hours ago, Peter Nova said:

Hard to beat that group as a unit. Close as I can come with maybe, is Herrod, Coryatt, Grant for a season or two. 

Love watching the clip of Curtis nailing the fan who ran on the field.

Mad dog Mike was the best! My all time fav. He wouldnt be welcomed in today's NFL.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, That Guy said:

We went through a good series of young linebackers (Polian was extremely good at finding them, but he never seemed to keep them) in the early 2000s.  Mike Peterson, Marcus Washington, David Thornton, Cato June...

I think we had all but Peterson on the team in 2003 as well as Gary Bracket and Rob Morris.

I concur!!