Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Schedule Release on May 11th

chad72

What do you think the opening night game will be? Chiefs vs Eagles or Chiefs vs Bengals or something else? I am thinking it will be Chiefs vs Bengals, what a way it would be to start the season.

Outside a Thursday Night game, do you think the Colts will be featured in any primetime game at all?

Just now, chad72 said:

What do you think the opening night game will be? Chiefs vs Eagles or Chiefs vs Bengals or something else? I am thinking it will be Chiefs vs Bengals, what a way it would be to start the season.

Outside a Thursday Night game, do you think the Colts will be featured in any primetime game at all?

Chiefs/Bengals is Dec 31

And outside of Thursday night and Germany game I don't think they will

38 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Chiefs/Bengals is Dec 31

And outside of Thursday night and Germany game I don't think they will

So it is looking like Chiefs vs Eagles or Chiefs vs Bills then??

Bengals fans probably happy about the 4:25 pm ET timing as Burrow has won all 3 of those vs the Chiefs (including 2021 AFCCG) while losing the 1 night AFCCG game in 2022.

However, what if it is meaningless? Say Chiefs are 13-3 with HFA wrapped up and Bengals are 11-5?? Only one team needs to win, could that happen? Greater chances of it happening that late in the season. Christmas Eve would have been better, IMO. 

On 5/10/2023 at 10:16 AM, chad72 said:

Chiefs vs Lions