Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reasonable Mock Draft

I still believe Janoris will be there going to be hard to pass on his talent IMO for those worried about him and his pot?CMON MAN hes been rated right there with Claiborne way too much talent to pass on a shut down corner IMO. But as to the OP nice draft like Baptiste and Hanna McClellin is a pipe dream but if i had a shot at him or Janoris id take Janoris.Maybe add a late rd OG instead of tackle IMO

WOW ur first four picks, a NT in the 5th and Owusu in the 7th is what iv been saying all over these forums. No harm done but just wondering if u got that from me?

BTW I completely agree with this (mostly cuz I thought of it first) mock and I think we'll be playoff bound if we draft exactly like this

1. Andrew Luck, QB

2. Janoris Jenkins, CB

3. Mohamed Sanu, WR

4. Orson Charles, TE

5. Nick Jean-Baptiste, NT

5. Gino Gradkowski, OG

6. Mike Harris, CB

7. Vontaze Burfict, LB

7. Jamie Blatnik, DE/OLB

7. Chris Owusu, WR

qreat DRaft

Colts Mock

1. Andrew Luck, QB

2. Janoris Jenkins, CB

3. Kelechi Osemele, OG

4. Tommy Streeter, WR

5. Nick Jean-Baptiste, NT

5. James Hanna, TE

6. Mike Harris, CB

7. Vontaze Burfict, LB

7. Jamie Blatnik, DE/OLB

7. Chris Owusu, WR

QB: Luck, Stanton, Vittatoe

RB: Brown, Carter, Evans

FB: Gronkowski

WR: Wayne, Avery, Fayson

WR: Collie, Streeter, Cosby

TE: Hanna, Eldridge, Mahaffey

LT: Castonzo, Linkenbach

LG: Reitz, Tepper

OC: Satele, Shipley

RG: Osemele, McGlynn

RT: Ijalana, Justice

LE: Moala, Nevis

NT: Jean-Baptiste, McKinney, Johnson

RE: Redding, Mathews

LOLB: Mathis, Blatnik

ILB: Angerer, Burfict

ILB: Conner, Lutrus

ROLB: Freeney, Hughes

CB: Powers, Thomas, Harris

CB: Jenkins, Rucker

SS: Zbikoski, Caldwell

FS: Bethea, Lefeged

K: Vinatieri

P: McAfee

LS: Snow

Just watched Parcells and he said the same thing I (and others) have been saying. He had a 'red flag' on Jenkin's name. He said "Past performance equals future achievement". He explained that kids with red flags, whatever it may be, may straighten up for a while but they almost always return to what they truly are. I would bet the farm Grigson doesn't bite on Jenkins.

Sanu is perhaps more likely to not be there in the 3rd (but who knows?) Which is easily fixable by putting in A.J. Jenkins, Quick (that tier of WRs), and for what it is worth I liked McClellin in the 2nd. But Jenkins is better, of course, but if you wanted to go the safer route he was a good choice.

1.Luck

2 Janoris.Jenkins

3.Brandon Brooks, Brandon Washingiton Alshon Jeffery, Sanu, AJ Jenkins, Criner, Ill be happy with any of those, receiver isnt a absolute need given our Wayne signing and Collie can play

4.Dwayne Allen, Ladarius Green

5.Streeter,

5.Hicks

6.Ryan Miller if we dont go with one of the Guards listed above in the 3rd but my first choice is Ryan Broyles (if he falls this far do to injuries)

7.Owusu

7.Adrian Robinson

7.Jarret Boykin

Well, I didnt get it from you, I make multiple mocks at school when im bored and then I mix them to get the best one for the team and I cane up with that, but I had mcclellin in the second

I'm the same bro I make mocks in school when I'm bored too. Im right there with you on this mock. You know what they say, great minds think alike.

This is my mock draft

1 Andrew Luck-QB

2 Coby Fleener-TE

3 Alameda Ta'amu-DT

4 Nick toon-WR

5 Alfonzo Denard-CB

5 Keith Tandy-CB

6 Junior Hemingway-WR

7 Bret Roy-OLB/DE

7 Jaquies Smith-OLB

7 Chris owusu-WR

I would love to get Hemingway. Seems like a lot of people don't know much about him. Not real fast but has great hands and is a playmaker. Good size and is definitly a red zone threat. Just look what he did with Denard Robinson throwing him the ball, he is a terrible qb